HA problems after update

Hello.

I’m using a Raspberry PI4 with RPi OS and HA is running in docker.

After the update, I noticed that some of the HA functions became unavailable.
I tried to reboot the host from the console - HA stopped working.

After entering in the console:
docker start homeassistant - HA has partially loaded, but none of the integrations are working.

user@pc:~ $ ha --
Error response from daemon: container 481ccbb2fa97d1d9d3acd31afaa17330f5c01752f241483bd52a221f363ad144 is not running
user@pc:~ $ docker ps
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                                        COMMAND               CREATED        STATUS          PORTS                                   NAMES
fa0251683034   ghcr.io/home-assistant/raspberrypi4-homeassistant:2024.3.3   "/init"               8 days ago     Up 35 minutes                                           homeassistant
36cc9f5417f8   ghcr.io/home-assistant/armv7-hassio-observer:2023.06.0       "/usr/bin/observer"   9 months ago   Up 47 minutes   0.0.0.0:4357->80/tcp, :::4357->80/tcp   hassio_observer

If anyone has encountered something similar, please tell me how to fix it?

Seems you try to run Supervised on RPi OS.
Yes, checked your logs, you try to run Supervised on RPi OS which is not supported

Easiest solution: switch to Debian Bookworm.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but I don’t understand.
Before installing the update, everything worked just fine.

It looks like the developers have built in the check for HA-supported operating systems.

An easy solution: do not interfere with the work of something that is already working with your updates.