HA Scene to trigger an Insteon Scene

Hello!

I have Home Assistant setup and working, running off a Raspberry Pi. I also have the Insteon integration also setup and working.

I have an Insteon scene which correctly allows me to automate the behavior of a Link toggle switch.

Under the Insteon section of my Home Assistant web UI, I can see the Insteon scene which I would like to control from the Home Assistant “overview” page (primarily so I can setup a Siri shortcut on my iPhone and Apple Watch for the scene via the Home Assistant app).

However, the Home Assistant overview page doesn’t show my Insteon scenes. It does show my Insteon devices.

When I attempt to create a Home Assistant scene for the same toggle switch as the Insteon scene, the HA scene does nothing. I can manually trigger the toggle switch just fine, but I can’t seem to automate its behavior using the HA UI.

The Insteon scene correctly triggers the toggle switch but the Insteon scene isn’t exposed as a Home Assistant scene (and therefore isn’t visible on the “overview” page and isn’t something I can add to Siri Shortcuts).

Please advise! I’d love a way to automate the Insteon’s toggle’s behavior from the Home Assistant UI such that I can create a Home Assistant scene and have a Siri shortcut to activate it.

Thank you!