HA stopped working after a year+ (where do I start looking?) SOLVED

JUMP TO BOTTOM FOR SOLUTION

I’ve been using HA for over a year now.

I have it installed under Docker on Ubuntu Linux. I no longer recall which version I installed, but it worked, so I must have done it right. EDIT: I think I followed this set of instructions.

Just before Thanksgiving I noticed that my Android app would no longer connect. I checked also the web page and it too does not open.

Being Docker, I don’t even know where it is installed on my system. I do know where the config directory is and have access to the logs. The logs are a mass of timeout messages from various modules that were installed.

I don’t even know where to start looking, when I installed it, it just worked. Now it just doesn’t. Where do I look to get started fixing it?

I have done periodic updates using the following process:

• If this returns “Image is up to date” then you can stop here. Otherwise it will download the latest version.
    sudo docker pull ghcr.io/home-assistant/home-assistant:stable
  • Otherwise continue with the following:
    sudo docker stop homeassistant
    sudo docker rm homeassistant
    sudo docker pull homeassistant/home-assistant
  • Restart it.
    sudo docker run -d \
    --name homeassistant \
    --privileged \
    --restart=unless-stopped \
    -e TZ=TZ=America/Chicago \
    -v ${HOME}/home_assistant:/config \
    --network=host \
    ghcr.io/home-assistant/home-assistant:stable

I’ve got a couple of LIFX smart bulbs, a smart thermostat, and old TED 5000, and a Rainbird sprinkler. I’ve also added weather, internet speed test, and Smart Meter Texas add-ons to it.

I update my underlying Ubuntu install with Webmin.

SOLUTION
Thanks to @bkprath for the diagnostic that solved it. His suggestion was to use a web browser on the HA server to see if the problem was local to HA or in my external connection.
I had a misconfigured UFW firewall setting that was blocking access from the rest of my network.

I can’t speak directly to the Ubuntu Linux docker install - but…

My first step would be to identify when it stopped working (when did it last work) and what have you done since that point? For example did you install an update, changes to any integration etc. If you didn’t change anything in HA, have you made OS changes?

Do you have good full backups from before this happened? It sounds like your HA environment doesn’t change much so maybe take a full backup and install it in a test environment elsewhere to see if that changes things.

Hi @ThermoMan,

I am running HA in Docker on an Ubuntu Server as well.
What is the version of your Ubuntu, what is the version of your Docker? Is Docker still running?

I remember updating docker, which broke docker completely. There was an incompatibility between versions. Must have happened a year ago. → How often do you update your Ubuntu and your Docker?

If Docker is still running, I am with @kenwiens: copy your config-folder (or better a backup of that folder) to somewhere else and start a separate docker container with it.
(I would try to fix it and not spend much time with the search for a root cause. If you can’t tell from the logs, it’s probably impossible…)

Good luck,
Chris

EDIT: must have been this case: updates - Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS package upgrade broke Docker; how recover from this? - Ask Ubuntu

Ubuntu is 22.04.3 I keep it updated fairly regularly.

Docker says:
Docker version 24.0.5, build 24.0.5-0ubuntu1~22.04.1

It’s all running on my LAN with zero ports forwarded for external access.

Where does HA keep the data so I can preserve all my history? Is that in the config directory too?

I’m not sure how to tell when it broke. I do not check it every day, all I noticed was some time early last week I could not get it to come up on the Android app and did not check the web page until after Thanksgiving.

I’ll check that other link out too, thanks.

$ apt policy docker.io
docker.io:
  Installed: 24.0.5-0ubuntu1~22.04.1
  Candidate: 24.0.5-0ubuntu1~22.04.1
  Version table:
 *** 24.0.5-0ubuntu1~22.04.1 500
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-updates/universe amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     20.10.21-0ubuntu1~22.04.3 500
        500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-security/universe amd64 Packages
     20.10.12-0ubuntu4 500
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/universe amd64 Packages
 $ type docker
docker is hashed (/usr/bin/docker)

Docker appears to still be running

$ ps -fe | grep docker | grep -v grep
root        1145       1  0 Nov28 ?        00:01:51 /usr/bin/dockerd -H fd:// --containerd=/run/containerd/containerd.sock

Which is backed up by the HA log file having present time stamps

2023-12-01 02:20:04.368 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.entity] Update of sensor.ted_mtu1_power is taking over 10 seconds
2023-12-01 02:20:04.577 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.components.ted5000.sensor] No connection to endpoint: HTTPConnectionPool(host='192.168.0.195', port=80): Read timed out.

2023-12-01 02:31:56.142 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] The rainbird integration does not support YAML setup, please remove it from your configuration
2023-12-01 02:32:18.221 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.speedtestdotnet.coordinator] Error fetching speedtestdotnet data: Selected server is not found.

Hmm, I can go restart the TED device, I guess it’s possible that a crashed IoT device with a bad HA interface might lock up the whole thing. EDIT: no joy.

Did you reboot to verify it still doesn’t come up?

I’ve restarted HA several times. Or at least I think I have using the docker commands. I did take the server down once for maintenance in the mean time, but it’s not Windows so turn it off and on again usually doesn’t fix things. But I’m running a reboot right now just in case.

EDIT: Reboot complete. No joy.

Hmm, I have another error in the log

2023-11-30 14:01:32.518 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant] Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 233, in _handle_refresh_interval
    await self._async_refresh(log_failures=True, scheduled=True)
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 389, in _async_refresh
    self.async_update_listeners()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/update_coordinator.py", line 172, in async_update_listeners
    update_callback()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/radiotherm/entity.py", line 45, in _handle_coordinator_update
    self._process_data()
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/radiotherm/climate.py", line 166, in _process_data
    self._attr_target_temperature = data["t_heat"]

I’m not a Python guy, is this a fatal error or just a warning? My thermostat is one of f the modules that was working reliably for the longest.

EDIT: No, this cannot be the cause. This is on the data collection side of things, not the UI, so even if this crashed it would just mean no data to see in the UI. I did switch my thermostat back to cool mode to see though, who knows, that was a change I made recently.

I run the supervised version of HA on debian. I’ve never used just the HA container version. Does “sudo docker ps -a” show the HA container. On the supervised system I get the following

docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                                       COMMAND               CREATED        STATUS                   PORTS                                                                                                                          NAMES
63a504dfe246   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-supervisor:latest     "/init"               39 hours ago   Up 39 hours                                                                                                                                             hassio_supervisor
853019b8c0a4   ghcr.io/esphome/esphome-hassio:2023.11.4                    "/init"               4 days ago     Up 4 days                                                                                                                                               addon_5c53de3b_esphome
51681fd61697   homeassistant/aarch64-addon-mosquitto:6.4.0                 "/init"               4 days ago     Up 4 days                0.0.0.0:1883-1884->1883-1884/tcp, :::1883-1884->1883-1884/tcp, 0.0.0.0:8883-8884->8883-8884/tcp, :::8883-8884->8883-8884/tcp   addon_core_mosquitto
867ae73e7a6f   ghcr.io/hassio-addons/appdaemon/aarch64:0.15.2              "/init"               4 days ago     Exited (1) 4 days ago                                                                                                                                   addon_a0d7b954_appdaemon
95b5ff36d35e   ghcr.io/home-assistant/odroid-n2-homeassistant:2023.11.3    "/init"               4 days ago     Up 4 days                                                                                                                                               homeassistant
8f135ccf2569   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-audio:2023.10.0       "/init"               3 weeks ago    Up 3 weeks                                                                                                                                              hassio_audio
9bac0f6c7a16   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-cli:2023.10.0         "/init"               3 weeks ago    Up 3 weeks                                                                                                                                              hassio_cli
8f95ee08b29b   ghcr.io/hassio-addons/ftp/aarch64:4.7.3                     "/init"               4 weeks ago    Up 4 weeks                                                                                                                                              addon_a0d7b954_ftp
51564da01ea2   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-multicast:2023.06.2   "/init"               5 weeks ago    Up 5 weeks                                                                                                                                              hassio_multicast
23e8ff46e1cd   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-dns:2023.06.2         "/init"               5 weeks ago    Up 5 weeks                                                                                                                                              hassio_dns
7fcbfe0ea336   99c7ef964961                                                "/init"               4 months ago   Exited (0) 5 weeks ago                                                                                                                                  addon_core_ssh
0bb5a3e620fa   ghcr.io/home-assistant/aarch64-hassio-observer:2023.06.0    "/usr/bin/observer"   4 months ago   Up 5 weeks               0.0.0.0:4357->80/tcp, :::4357->80/tcp              

Assuming you see what appears to be the HA container running you should look at the listening ports on the host running the containers, so

sudo netstat -lntp

By default HA web interface listens on port 8123. I get the following for port 8123

tcp6       0      0 :::8123                 :::*                    LISTEN      3638039/python3

You can also do the following to see what version of docker you’re running

dpkg --list |grep -i docker

I know a new version of docker came our recently. Here’s the version I have running

ii  docker-buildx-plugin          0.11.2-1~debian.11~bullseye    arm64        Docker Buildx cli plugin.
ii  docker-ce                     5:24.0.6-1~debian.11~bullseye  arm64        Docker: the open-source application container engine
ii  docker-ce-cli                 5:24.0.6-1~debian.11~bullseye  arm64        Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
ii  docker-ce-rootless-extras     5:24.0.6-1~debian.11~bullseye  arm64        Rootless support for Docker.
ii  docker-compose-plugin         2.21.0-1~debian.11~bullseye    arm64        Docker Compose (V2) plugin for the Docker CLI.

If you’re running the lastest docker-ce and docker-ce-cli you might want to downgrade. I don’t know if it’ll fix your issue, but I do know that HA works with the version I’ve listed above.

$ sudo docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                          COMMAND   CREATED        STATUS          PORTS     NAMES
c0b0c6e0696b   ghcr.io/home-assistant/home-assistant:stable   "/init"   27 hours ago   Up 13 minutes             homeassistant

13 minutes is right for my recent reboot

Several listeners, including 8123, I deleted the non-relevant ones from this output.

$ sudo netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address         State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 192.168.0.206:40000     0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1909/python3
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:8123            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN      1909/python3

I’m IPv4, not IPv6

$  dpkg --list |grep -i docker
ii  docker.io                                  24.0.5-0ubuntu1~22.04.1                                              amd64        Linux container runtime

How do I downgrade? I’m tech savvy but for docker and Python I’m a script kiddie - I just copy/pasta and hope they work.

That’s interesting. You have port 8123, so HA is running. if you bring up your web browser and try

http://IP_ADDRESS_FOR_SERVER:8123
https://IP_ADDRESS_FOR_SERVER:8123

Where IP_ADDRESS_FOR_SERVER is replaced by the IP address of your machine running dockers, so either of those return anything?

My bookmark is for http:// and yes, that is what I said doesn’t connect.

The connection has timed out

The server at 192.168.0.206 is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.

The next thing I would do is access the bash shell in the container via

docker exec -it  c0b0c6e0696b bash

That command is set with the container ID from your system. It should put you in the config directory within the container. Assuming you have logging enabled in your configuration.yaml I’d expect to see a home-assistant.log file. Use something like

less home-assistant.log

to look at what’s going on.

On the supervised installed docker version they use iptables to control what get’s routed to the container. On the host system command prompt you could do something like

iptables -L

On my install a lot of rules get set up to route things into the containers. Here’s some output

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
target     prot opt source               destination         

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
DOCKER-USER  all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1  all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED
DOCKER     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
ACCEPT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate RELATED,ESTABLISHED

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain DOCKER (2 references)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             172.30.32.6          tcp dpt:http

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 (1 references)
DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2  all  --  anywhere             anywhere            
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere            

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 (2 references)
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere            

Chain DOCKER-USER (1 references)

HA is actually listning on ip address 172.30.32.6
The following will show NAT rules

iptables -t nat -nvL

Which gives the following on my system

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source               destination         
 124K 8307K REDIRECT   tcp  --  eth0   *       0.0.0.0/0            192.168.10.250       tcp dpt:443 redir ports 8123
  373 76076 DOCKER     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            ADDRTYPE match dst-type LOCAL

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
    0     0 DOCKER     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0           !127.0.0.0/8          ADDRTYPE match dst-type LOCAL

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
   20  1267 MASQUERADE  all  --  *      !docker0  172.17.0.0/16        0.0.0.0/0           
81638 6052K MASQUERADE  all  --  *      !hassio  172.30.32.0/23       0.0.0.0/0           
    0     0 MASQUERADE  tcp  --  *      *       172.30.32.6          172.30.32.6          tcp dpt:80

0     0 RETURN     all  --  docker0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
  163  9780 RETURN     all  --  hassio *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0           
    0     0 DNAT       tcp  --  !hassio *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            tcp dpt:4357 to:172.30.32.6:80

The first rule is something I added so I don’t have to add 8123 to the URL, the rest of the rules were added by the HA containers.

I don’t use the container version like you, but I’d be surprised if it didn’t use iptables to route traffice to the container.

Hi Brian, I did the shell command and it puts me in a directory that the shell calls /config, but is the same directory in my home directory specified in my startup line - so the log file is the same log file I was quoting from previously.

-v ${HOME}/home_assistant:/config \

At least now I understand that mapping command.

But that docker command to give me a shell inside the container seems like it’s going to be super handy in the future - thanks!

As for the iptables, I get the following.

$ sudo iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy DROP)
ufw-before-logging-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-before-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-logging-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-reject-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-track-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain FORWARD (policy DROP)
DOCKER-USER  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-before-logging-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-before-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-logging-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-reject-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-track-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)
ufw-before-logging-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-before-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-after-logging-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-reject-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ufw-track-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain DOCKER (1 references)

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-1 (1 references)

Chain DOCKER-ISOLATION-STAGE-2 (1 references)

Chain DOCKER-USER (1 references)

Chain ufw-after-forward (1 references)

Chain ufw-after-input (1 references)
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:netbios-ns
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:netbios-dgm
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:netbios-ssn
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:microsoft-ds
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:bootps
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp dpt:bootpc
ufw-skip-to-policy-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ADDRTYPE match dst-type BROADCAST

Chain ufw-after-logging-forward (1 references)
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere             limit: avg 3/min burst 10 LOG level warning prefix "[UFW BLOCK] "

Chain ufw-after-logging-input (1 references)
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere             limit: avg 3/min burst 10 LOG level warning prefix "[UFW BLOCK] "

Chain ufw-after-logging-output (1 references)

Chain ufw-after-output (1 references)

Chain ufw-before-forward (1 references)
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp destination-unreachable
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp time-exceeded
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp parameter-problem
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp echo-request
ufw-user-forward  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain ufw-before-input (1 references)
ufw-logging-deny  all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate INVALID
DROP       all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate INVALID
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp destination-unreachable
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp time-exceeded
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp parameter-problem
ACCEPT     icmp --  anywhere             anywhere             icmp echo-request
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             udp spt:bootps dpt:bootpc
ufw-not-local  all  --  anywhere             anywhere
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             mdns.mcast.net       udp dpt:mdns
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             239.255.255.250      udp dpt:1900
ufw-user-input  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain ufw-before-logging-forward (1 references)

Chain ufw-before-logging-input (1 references)

Chain ufw-before-logging-output (1 references)

Chain ufw-before-output (1 references)
ufw-user-output  all  --  anywhere             anywhere

Chain ufw-logging-allow (0 references)
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere             limit: avg 3/min burst 10 LOG level warning prefix "[UFW ALLOW] "

Chain ufw-logging-deny (2 references)
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate INVALID limit: avg 3/min burst 10

Chain ufw-not-local (1 references)
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ADDRTYPE match dst-type LOCAL
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ADDRTYPE match dst-type MULTICAST
RETURN     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             ADDRTYPE match dst-type BROADCAST
ufw-logging-deny  all  --  anywhere             anywhere             limit: avg 3/min burst 10

Chain ufw-reject-forward (1 references)

Chain ufw-reject-input (1 references)

Chain ufw-reject-output (1 references)

Chain ufw-skip-to-policy-forward (0 references)

Chain ufw-skip-to-policy-input (7 references)

Chain ufw-skip-to-policy-output (0 references)

Chain ufw-track-forward (1 references)

Chain ufw-track-input (1 references)

Chain ufw-track-output (1 references)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate NEW
ACCEPT     udp  --  anywhere             anywhere             ctstate NEW

Chain ufw-user-forward (1 references)

Chain ufw-user-input (1 references)
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             multiport dports http,https /* 'dapp_Apache%20Full' */
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:webmin
ACCEPT     tcp  --  anywhere             anywhere             tcp dpt:ssh

Chain ufw-user-limit (0 references)
LOG        all  --  anywhere             anywhere             limit: avg 3/min burst 5 LOG level warning prefix "[UFW LIMIT BLOCK] "
REJECT     all  --  anywhere             anywhere             reject-with icmp-port-unreachable

Chain ufw-user-limit-accept (0 references)

Chain ufw-user-logging-forward (0 references)

Chain ufw-user-logging-input (0 references)

Chain ufw-user-logging-output (0 references)

Chain ufw-user-output (1 references)

and the NAT is

$ sudo iptables -t nat -nvL
Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
 9340  679K DOCKER     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0            ADDRTYPE match dst-type LOCAL

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
  313 97008 DOCKER     all  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0           !127.0.0.0/8          ADDRTYPE match dst-type LOCAL

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT 0 packets, 0 bytes)
    0     0 MASQUERADE  all  --  *      !docker0  172.17.0.0/16        0.0.0.0/0

0     0 RETURN     all  --  docker0 *       0.0.0.0/0            0.0.0.0/0

Could all those zero’s be a problem? I’ve never looked at my iptables before - I usually do all my routing on my switch so that nothing from the outside world can get in.

The zero’s are actually wild cards that match anything for that octet. Do you get more logs in the homeassistant.log file. If not you should turn on more logging in the configuration.yaml file. I get lots of information and I only have the following enabled

logger:
  default: info

Have you tired to just update HA to the latest docker container? Your configuration/data isn’t included in the container. There is a post about doing this. The second post in that thread has the steps to pull the latest container.

I’m about to change the logging level to get more info from it.

Yes, I’ve tried the upgrade several times using the process I detailed in my first post. Unless there has been a new version in the last couple of days though, it has not helped. I can try again after I change the log level settings though.

I think this increased log level will be the first real thing that might shine more light on what is going wrong. At least I hope it shines more light on it.

OK, here is the log from restart to web page timeout.

2023-12-03 20:35:29.356 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain logger took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.357 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setting up frontend: {'frontend'}
2023-12-03 20:35:29.370 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up device_automation
2023-12-03 20:35:29.370 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain device_automation took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.438 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up lovelace
2023-12-03 20:35:29.440 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up http
2023-12-03 20:35:29.442 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain lovelace took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.447 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain http took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.457 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up api
2023-12-03 20:35:29.459 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain api took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.460 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up auth
2023-12-03 20:35:29.460 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain auth took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.467 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up config
2023-12-03 20:35:29.476 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up diagnostics
2023-12-03 20:35:29.485 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up repairs
2023-12-03 20:35:29.485 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain repairs took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.564 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain config took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.565 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain diagnostics took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.576 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up file_upload
2023-12-03 20:35:29.577 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain file_upload took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.618 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up image_upload
2023-12-03 20:35:29.619 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up websocket_api
2023-12-03 20:35:29.620 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain websocket_api took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.622 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded group from homeassistant.components.group
2023-12-03 20:35:29.623 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain image_upload took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:29.624 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded device_tracker from homeassistant.components.device_tracker
2023-12-03 20:35:29.656 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up search
2023-12-03 20:35:29.656 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain search took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.319 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up analytics
2023-12-03 20:35:30.321 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up person
2023-12-03 20:35:30.322 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain analytics took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.324 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain person took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.325 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded hassio from homeassistant.components.hassio
2023-12-03 20:35:30.326 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up onboarding
2023-12-03 20:35:30.327 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain onboarding took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.330 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up frontend
2023-12-03 20:35:30.332 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain frontend took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.333 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setting up recorder: {'recorder'}
2023-12-03 20:35:30.335 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up recorder
2023-12-03 20:35:30.344 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.http] Now listening on port 8123
2023-12-03 20:35:30.373 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain recorder took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.374 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setting up stage 1: {'usb', 'webhook', 'api', 'websocket_api', 'http', 'cloud', 'ssdp', 'network', 'zeroconf', 'bluetooth', 'dhcp'}
2023-12-03 20:35:30.388 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up webhook
2023-12-03 20:35:30.388 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain webhook took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.406 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up usb
2023-12-03 20:35:30.406 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain usb took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.410 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up network
2023-12-03 20:35:30.411 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain network took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.466 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up dhcp
2023-12-03 20:35:30.466 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain dhcp took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.473 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded alexa from homeassistant.components.alexa
2023-12-03 20:35:30.473 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded google_assistant from homeassistant.components.google_assistant
2023-12-03 20:35:30.478 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded camera from homeassistant.components.camera
2023-12-03 20:35:30.559 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up bluetooth
2023-12-03 20:35:30.681 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up zeroconf
2023-12-03 20:35:30.690 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain zeroconf took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:30.696 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded media_player from homeassistant.components.media_player
2023-12-03 20:35:30.698 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.zeroconf] Starting Zeroconf broadcast
2023-12-03 20:35:31.240 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up cloud
2023-12-03 20:35:31.301 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up ssdp
2023-12-03 20:35:31.315 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain bluetooth took 0.8 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.319 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain cloud took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.322 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain ssdp took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.323 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Setting up stage 2: {'default_config', 'my', 'auth', 'scene', 'person', 'sensor', 'onboarding', 'homeassistant_alerts', 'stt', 'history', 'counter', 'schedule', 'input_button', 'application_credentials', 'trace', 'image_upload', 'wake_word', 'assist_pipeline', 'dlna_dms', 'hardware', 'diagnostics', 'search', 'rainbird', 'forecast_solar', 'script', 'uptime', 'met', 'mobile_app', 'file_upload', 'sun', 'radiotherm', 'lifx', 'map', 'zone', 'input_text', 'blueprint', 'device_automation', 'analytics', 'input_boolean', 'repairs', 'automation', 'smart_meter_texas', 'timer', 'input_select', 'speedtestdotnet', 'energy', 'logbook', 'conversation', 'system_health', 'lovelace', 'stream', 'tts', 'tag', 'input_datetime', 'config', 'input_number', 'media_source', 'econet'}
2023-12-03 20:35:31.327 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up scene
2023-12-03 20:35:31.342 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up homeassistant_alerts
2023-12-03 20:35:31.342 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain homeassistant_alerts took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.342 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up stt
2023-12-03 20:35:31.343 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain stt took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.375 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up history
2023-12-03 20:35:31.375 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain history took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.378 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up counter
2023-12-03 20:35:31.486 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up schedule
2023-12-03 20:35:31.487 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_button
2023-12-03 20:35:31.487 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up trace
2023-12-03 20:35:31.488 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain trace took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.488 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up wake_word
2023-12-03 20:35:31.489 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain wake_word took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.506 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up hardware
2023-12-03 20:35:31.512 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up uptime
2023-12-03 20:35:31.512 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain uptime took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.513 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up sun
2023-12-03 20:35:31.513 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain sun took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.514 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up zone
2023-12-03 20:35:31.520 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_text
2023-12-03 20:35:31.521 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up blueprint
2023-12-03 20:35:31.521 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain blueprint took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.524 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_boolean
2023-12-03 20:35:31.525 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up timer
2023-12-03 20:35:31.530 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_select
2023-12-03 20:35:31.531 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up conversation
2023-12-03 20:35:31.532 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain conversation took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.535 INFO (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded google_translate from homeassistant.components.google_translate
2023-12-03 20:35:31.550 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up tag
2023-12-03 20:35:31.551 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_datetime
2023-12-03 20:35:31.552 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up input_number
2023-12-03 20:35:31.751 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] The rainbird integration does not support YAML setup, please remove it from your configuration
2023-12-03 20:35:31.751 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:31.752 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain rainbird took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.754 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain hardware took 0.2 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.774 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up my
2023-12-03 20:35:31.775 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain my took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.776 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded ted5000 from homeassistant.components.ted5000
2023-12-03 20:35:31.792 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up application_credentials
2023-12-03 20:35:31.806 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up map
2023-12-03 20:35:31.807 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain map took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.808 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up automation
2023-12-03 20:35:31.810 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up energy
2023-12-03 20:35:31.810 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain energy took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.820 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up logbook
2023-12-03 20:35:31.822 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up system_health
2023-12-03 20:35:31.824 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up media_source
2023-12-03 20:35:31.831 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up script
2023-12-03 20:35:31.865 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain counter took 0.5 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.866 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain schedule took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.868 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_button took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.872 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain automation took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.877 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up forecast_solar
2023-12-03 20:35:31.877 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain forecast_solar took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.885 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain script took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.885 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain logbook took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.886 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain system_health took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.886 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain media_source took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.892 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain zone took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.895 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_text took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.896 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_boolean took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.897 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain timer took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.899 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_select took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.908 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up met
2023-12-03 20:35:31.908 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain met took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.947 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.scene] Setting up scene.homeassistant
2023-12-03 20:35:31.949 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain application_credentials took 0.2 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.950 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_datetime took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.951 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_number took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.952 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain tag took 0.4 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.954 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain scene took 0.6 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.980 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up dlna_dms
2023-12-03 20:35:31.980 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain dlna_dms took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:31.986 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up radiotherm
2023-12-03 20:35:31.986 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain radiotherm took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.043 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.043 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain lifx took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.060 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up smart_meter_texas
2023-12-03 20:35:32.060 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain smart_meter_texas took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.069 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up speedtestdotnet
2023-12-03 20:35:32.069 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain speedtestdotnet took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.079 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up stream
2023-12-03 20:35:32.151 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain stream took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.600 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up econet
2023-12-03 20:35:32.601 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain econet took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.650 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up tts
2023-12-03 20:35:32.658 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up sensor
2023-12-03 20:35:32.658 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain sensor took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.669 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded notify from homeassistant.components.notify
2023-12-03 20:35:32.671 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain tts took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.672 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded button from homeassistant.components.button
2023-12-03 20:35:32.673 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded select from homeassistant.components.select
2023-12-03 20:35:32.673 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded binary_sensor from homeassistant.components.binary_sensor
2023-12-03 20:35:32.673 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded light from homeassistant.components.light
2023-12-03 20:35:32.678 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up button
2023-12-03 20:35:32.679 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain button took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.680 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up binary_sensor
2023-12-03 20:35:32.680 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain binary_sensor took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.681 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up light
2023-12-03 20:35:32.682 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up select
2023-12-03 20:35:32.683 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain select took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.755 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.756 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up assist_pipeline
2023-12-03 20:35:32.761 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain light took 0.1 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.800 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain mobile_app took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.805 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain assist_pipeline took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.807 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up notify
2023-12-03 20:35:32.807 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain notify took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.813 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up device_tracker
2023-12-03 20:35:32.817 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.notify] Setting up notify.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.819 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain device_tracker took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.819 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.ted5000
2023-12-03 20:35:32.826 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.uptime
2023-12-03 20:35:32.827 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.sun
2023-12-03 20:35:32.831 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.energy
2023-12-03 20:35:32.836 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.837 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.841 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.button] Setting up button.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.842 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.button] Setting up button.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.843 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.846 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.847 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.select] Setting up select.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.848 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.select] Setting up select.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.850 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.speedtestdotnet
2023-12-03 20:35:32.850 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Setting up light.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.851 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.light] Setting up light.lifx
2023-12-03 20:35:32.859 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.859 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.860 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.860 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.861 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Setting up device_tracker.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.862 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.device_tracker] Setting up device_tracker.mobile_app
2023-12-03 20:35:32.883 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up default_config
2023-12-03 20:35:32.886 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded backup from homeassistant.components.backup
2023-12-03 20:35:32.908 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up backup
2023-12-03 20:35:32.908 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain backup took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:32.909 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain default_config took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:33.143 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded weather from homeassistant.components.weather
2023-12-03 20:35:33.147 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up weather
2023-12-03 20:35:33.148 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain weather took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:33.152 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.forecast_solar
2023-12-03 20:35:33.159 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.weather] Setting up weather.met
2023-12-03 20:35:33.649 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.smart_meter_texas
2023-12-03 20:35:35.136 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded number from homeassistant.components.number
2023-12-03 20:35:35.137 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded calendar from homeassistant.components.calendar
2023-12-03 20:35:35.138 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded switch from homeassistant.components.switch
2023-12-03 20:35:35.139 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up number
2023-12-03 20:35:35.140 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain number took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:35.141 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded switch_as_x from homeassistant.components.switch_as_x
2023-12-03 20:35:35.142 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:35.148 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up calendar
2023-12-03 20:35:35.148 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain calendar took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:35.151 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up switch
2023-12-03 20:35:35.151 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain switch took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:35.156 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:35.158 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.number] Setting up number.rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:35.158 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.calendar] Setting up calendar.rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:35.158 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] Setting up switch.rainbird
2023-12-03 20:35:35.766 INFO (SyncWorker_5) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded climate from homeassistant.components.climate
2023-12-03 20:35:35.768 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up climate
2023-12-03 20:35:35.770 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain climate took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:35.771 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.switch] Setting up switch.radiotherm
2023-12-03 20:35:35.774 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Setting up climate.radiotherm
2023-12-03 20:35:36.106 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded water_heater from homeassistant.components.water_heater
2023-12-03 20:35:36.110 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up water_heater
2023-12-03 20:35:36.111 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain water_heater took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:36.111 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.climate] Setting up climate.econet
2023-12-03 20:35:36.114 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.binary_sensor] Setting up binary_sensor.econet
2023-12-03 20:35:36.114 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setting up sensor.econet
2023-12-03 20:35:36.115 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.water_heater] Setting up water_heater.econet
2023-12-03 20:35:52.645 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Home Assistant initialized in 23.38s
2023-12-03 20:35:52.646 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Starting Home Assistant
2023-12-03 20:35:52.690 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded homekit_controller from homeassistant.components.homekit_controller
2023-12-03 20:35:52.712 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded bluetooth_adapters from homeassistant.components.bluetooth_adapters
2023-12-03 20:35:52.736 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded shelly from homeassistant.components.shelly
2023-12-03 20:35:52.736 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded ruuvi_gateway from homeassistant.components.ruuvi_gateway
2023-12-03 20:35:52.740 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded esphome from homeassistant.components.esphome
2023-12-03 20:35:52.875 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up bluetooth_adapters
2023-12-03 20:35:52.875 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain bluetooth_adapters took 0.0 seconds
2023-12-03 20:35:52.901 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] Loaded thread from homeassistant.components.thread
2023-12-03 20:35:53.205 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.speedtestdotnet.coordinator] Error fetching speedtestdotnet data: Selected server is not found.

While more verbose, it does not seem terribly helpful. Is there a more detailed log setting?

My config.yaml is

# Loads default set of integrations. Do not remove.
default_config:

# More logging per https://community.home-assistant.io/t/ha-stopped-working-after-a-year-where-do-i-start-looking/648417/15
logger:
  default: info

# Text to speech
tts:
  - platform: google_translate

automation: !include automations.yaml
script: !include scripts.yaml
scene: !include scenes.yaml

sensor:
  - platform: ted5000
    host: 192.168.0.195

rainbird:
  host: 192.168.0.194
  password: XXXXXXXXXX
  trigger_time: 360

automations, scripts, and scenes are all whatever the default was (blank - althogh automations has a a set of empty square brackets in it)

Under logger change the default level from info to debug
that should give you tons of output.

Are you running gnome or some other graphic user interface on the machine running docker? If yes you could bring up the web browser on that machine and go to: http://127.0.0.1:8123 and see if you get the HA interface. It would seem you should get something as port 8123 is up and running. You could then also watch the HA logs as you make the connection.

You also have that one error message at the end of your logs. Do you know what that is associated with? If it’s that rainbird component in your HA configuration.yaml you could also comment that out by putting # in from of the four lines associated with rainbird:.

1 Like

I’m not sure I have a GUI on that machine, I’ll check, that is a good idea.

The Rainbird error message was harmless when it was running OK but I can comment it out just the same.

EDIT: You nailed it! I can get in from localhost (In retrospect I have no idea why I didn’t try it). I’m dealing with a routing problem. And now that I say that I think I have an idea.

Solved. I feel like an idiot. I now remember what the change was that killed it. Just before Thanksgiving I experimentally turned on the UFW firewall because I was starting to realize that my router is getting older. I opened ports for a couple of services but totally forgot about opening the HA port. I’ll edit my original post and add the diagnostic that identified it and the solution.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help me!!! Great community here.