HA Stopping

Hello guys!

My HA is entering stop mode very unexpectedly.
Under normal conditions the service is in standby mode.

I have already changed several settings and nothing to solve the problem. As it is running on the raspberry pi I have already changed the same and nothing.

The raspberry pi does not restart or shut down only the service that is stopped.

What error messages do you see in your log?

In the log files nothing appears.
Only as if it had entered stop mode.

First of all, I think you need to indicate which installation method you are using (hassio, hassbian, docker, aio etc) and put the thread in the appropriate category. Then you may get some help from people with experience with that installation.

OK @gpbenton my home assistant is running in raspberry pi with raspbian i not use hassio.

How do I change the category topic?

To be honest, I don’t know because I have never had to do it. But other people have managed when I suggested it, so it must be possible.

Then I may be able to help. The reason I asked was that I didn’t recognize this sentence

A normal active service should be active (running) like

pi@hassbian:~ 
$ systemctl status [email protected][email protected] - Home Assistant for homeassistant
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/[email protected]; ena
   Active: active (running) since Thu 2018-06-21 09:47:42 BST; 2 weeks 0 days ag
 Main PID: 23602 (hass)
   CGroup: /system.slice/system-home\x2dassistant.slice/home-assistant@homeassis
           └─23602 /srv/homeassistant/bin/python3 /srv/homeassistant/bin/hass

Do you get anything like this?

pi@raspberrypi:~ $ systemctl status hass-daemon
● hass-daemon.service - LSB: Home\ Assistant
Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/hass-daemon; generated; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (exited) since Tue 2018-07-10 19:21:19 -03; 3 days ago
Docs: man:systemd-sysv-generator(8)
Process: 317 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/hass-daemon start (code=exited, status=0/SU
CGroup: /system.slice/hass-daemon.service

This event is with home assistant running.

I have received several messages like this:

2018-07-14 01:23:10 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Timer got out of sync. Resetting
2018-07-14 01:23:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Timer got out of sync. Resetting
2018-07-14 01:24:10 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.core] Timer got out of sync. Resetting

The status says that HA stopped 3 days ago, with a normal exit code, so no errors.

If you are running HA now it must be from a different command. How do you normally start HA?

I start the home assistant with this command:

sudo /etc/init.d/hass-daemon restart

But it is not coherent because he says that he stopped on 10/07 and today around 4:51 PM he stopped.

You have a very unusual install. Normally, systemd is used on raspbian, rather than init.d, so I’m not sure I can help further.

My home assistant is running on raspbian