HA supervised install on Debian bullseye brings cgroup and apparmor warnings

Hardware: NanoPi R5S
Software: DietPi Debian Bullseye Core

Using this Installing Home Assistant Supervised on Debian 11 guide I have installed HA supervised, successfully imported my snapshot but still get the cgroup and apparmor warnings

The message guides to AppArmor issues - Home Assistant
while cgroup leads to
CGroup Version - Home Assistant

So I checked How to downgrade cgroup version on DietPi | sleeplessbeastie's notes and did all in there, so my cmdline.txt says
systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=false systemd.unified_cgroup_hierarchy=0 apparmor=1 security=apparmor

Is there any recommendation what to do?

From the Supervised install Readme on Github:

Supported Operating System, System dependencies and versions

Docker CE (Community Edition) is the only supported containerization method for Home Assistant Supervised. We only support FHS 3.0 on the host file system.

• Docker CE >= 20.10.17
  • Systemd >= 239
  • NetworkManager >= 1.14.6
  • udisks2 >= 2.8
  • AppArmor == 2.13.x (built into the kernel)
  • Debian Linux Debian 11 aka Bullseye (no derivatives)
  • Home Assistant OS-Agent (Only the latest release is supported)

Only the above-listed version of Debian Linux is supported for running this installation method.

So that basically means your dietpi distro, while based on Bullseye - it’s not Debian official. I doubt you’re in supported territory.

Point taken - however this install at least finished, something the original Debian Bullseye did not (failed with a ping-of-death).

The only thing missing seems to be AppArmor and CGroup, both are configured just as in the manuals but it seems like there is that last little bit to convince the system to use it. Any help would be highly appreciated.