HA SwitchPlate HASPone: DIY In-Wall Touchscreen Home Assistant Controller

See my attached .hmi file. Below pictures of the final result.

HMI file

4 Likes

exactly what I’d like to do.

Well done thanks for sharing

Anyone using Ha Switchplate with existing Bush Jaeger switches? Looking for a 3d printed filling.

Hello

I am trying to get this to work with ONLY the alarm panel, but I am getting all sorts of issues, i.e. I cannot fathom it out! Does anyone have the automations/hdi file just for the alarm please? And how do I keep the alarm set after a reboot?

Cheers
Mark

3 Likes

Hello Cesare,
can you share the 3D project?
Thanks

Thanks luma
Managed to add this to my wall
Used the 3d model of yours

After that i design my own case to go ontop, (to hide the screw)

The end of the project looks really awesome

3 Likes

Looks great! Are you UK based and are you powering this off the light switch?

1 Like

Hello,
if someone is looking for Logus90 style fitting into EU 68 mm diameter box
check:

https://easyeda.com/zdar/d1-power-board

2 Likes

Nice work.
You cut away the frame on the inside at the top and the bottom.
Do you have a picture with the Logus blanking plate (Blindabdeckung)?

Yes I had to cut out inner parts of the frame to fit LCD. For the sides I’m using 7.5 mm parts of blanking plate.

hello @luma been around year and four months plates are working like magic using, one thing which is still going against me in my case is power cycle some times it happens few times a day and i want them plates to wait 1 minute and 30 seconds to connect to known wifi, so as when power cycles my wifi also need a minute or so to boot up.

and i am not very skilled at arduino sketch let alone json so it will be great help if you can point me to which part should i change in sketch so it waits 1min 30 seconds after power start to connect to known wifi before it goes into 5 min AP mode

TIA

Edit :
attaching pictures of my custom Clip on Plate hardware for hidden screws fits into Indian 2gang standard back box & the custom made UI with home button like layout

BACK FITTING FRAME

Main Home Page

Curtain Page

Dimmer Control

Scenes Page

Light Toggles

3 Likes

Hello all

it is posibel to use this display instad of nexion display?

Short answer, no, that display will not work with this project.

That display has a different interface than the Nextion. You would need to write your own display driver and connect the required pins. The Nextion display uses serial RX/TX to communicate. The display you linked does not.

1 Like

Hi guys, I’ve been strugling for some time with the newest version of hassio or should I call it HassOs ??

My system:
System: HassOS 2.12 (armv7 / raspberrypi3)
Home Assistant version: 0.99.3
Supervisor version: 189

In the past I tested my HASP, and managed to connect and play with my Nextion.

Can anyone confirm that using latest version of HassOS, with the MQTT Broker Addon (I installed all following https://www.home-assistant.io/addons/mosquitto/, and successfully run the test) HASP should work?.

I also tried, MQTT Broker addon on Hassio - Unable to connect to the broker . But I cannot manage my HASP to connect to the MQTT broker.

Kindly request if anyone can point some docs, anything else to test/verify… confirm that current Hasp configuration docs should works under the current HassOS version.

Hi,

Update: edited the full design made it a 2 part version a frame and a facia and tried new materials Like wood & dupont corian (in white), using big CNC machines to get this completed and in the end used a laser to add a little logo sharing some pictures

All materials

Back Frame With Magnets

wood & corian

wood front (pending polishing)

@luma the project keeps on giving thank you so much :smiley: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

motion sensor - how to implement either radar or PIR sensor, what pins and what code needs to be implemented for it to set the screen to sleep when no one is around.
what have others done?

You can set the pin in the HASP webinterface. If I’m not mistaking it was either D0, D1 or D2.
You can find an automation in my repository to turn on and off the display when motion’s detected.

1 Like

Is it possible to control relays?, If not how I can add support for relays, I would like to replace the double lighting switch.