HA works on laptop but not on mobile

Hi,

So let me start by explaing my setup. HA OS running on raspberry pi 4 and updated to latest 2022.3.1. Connected via wifi to the router and the router connected to the att modem via IP passthrough.
Have a single url for external and internal use, configured through duckdns. Also have dnsmasq running as addon for loopback nat.

Now the for the issue -
I can access the external url https://xxxxxxx.duckdns.org from my laptop on home wifi, vpn or any mobile hotspot with no issue so I think the configurations are correct.
Installled mobile app on my android and i am able to access HA from my mobile on mobile data (4g) but as soon as I switch to my home wifi it stops working.

So i am not able to find were exactly the issue is. It was working for a while but it stopped a week back and since than I have tried all the possible otpions and nothing as worked. Your help on this will be highly appreciated.

Update: I used an old phone and it worked with no issues on that. Then I tried on Samsung Galaxy S22 and Also on Fire tablet and the app does not work on that.

Same issue here. Did you ever get this resolved?

Iphone works fine.

Having the same issue, looking for an answer