HA Yellow setup issues with install (light sequence)

Hi guys, I’m sorry if this has been covered before. I have attached an HA Yellow with a UK power supply. The Pi has 32 GB and 4 GB of RAM. I have just realised it has Wi-Fi, as I did not tick the box to not request Wi-Fi. Is this my issue of not being able to install any HA software? I have tried to reboot the unit back to the factory twice (holding the red button and with power in for 10 seconds). The ethernet connection works as it is the one from the Philips Hue. The yellow light is pulsing twice, then pauses and repeats two times and then repeatedly at the same speed. The green light is flashing steadily, and the red is on. I have let the installation run for 30 mins every time. Even overnight to see if it’s my connection. I am sure it should only take 10 mins or so. I have a 120mbs download speed. Thank you.

Hello!
It sounds like you’re having trouble with your Home Assistant Yellow setup. The Wi-Fi presence shouldn’t be an issue since your Ethernet connection works. The LED patterns suggest possible network or boot problems. Normally, installation should take 10-15 minutes, so your 120 Mbps speed isn’t likely the issue. Try checking your power supply, re-flashing the SD card, and ensuring your network settings are correct.
Best Regards,
Patient Portal

Thanks Anne, I will try this afternoon.

All up and running now, I tried a different router prior, flashed the USB again. Thanks Anne.