HACS integration not working - Integration not found - Unable to set up dependencies for hacs

Please can you help me?

When i add the HACS integration i got the message: Config flow could not be loaded

I installed HA on a QNAP NAS TS-231PE with QTS 5.0.12194 with a ARM Cortex-A15 CPU
I use the homeassistant/armhf stable Version 2021.11.5

The Logs shows the following messages:
2022-11-19 17:34:27 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2022-11-19 17:35:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for repairs: Integration not found.
2022-11-19 17:35:08 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to set up dependencies of hacs. Setup failed for dependencies: repairs
2022-11-19 17:35:08 ERROR (MainThread) [aiohttp.server] Error handling request

I ran into a similar issue running homeassistant in the docker container on the stable release (core2022.7.6 as of today).

I saw the same ‘Setup failed for dependencies: repairs’. My install didn’t have the ‘Setting’ → ‘System’ → ‘Repairs’ listed.

I just upgraded to the latest 2022.11.4 release and my problem went away. The ‘Settings’ → ‘System’ → ‘Repairs’ is available in this release and the ‘HACS’ install completed successfully.

Maybe try getting to a newer release?

try to update to the latest image. I’d like to share my experence here.
1.docker pull homeassistant/home-assistant:stable
2.docker run -d
–name homeassistant
–privileged
–restart=unless-stopped
-e TZ=Asia/Shanghai
-v /data/homeassistant:/config
–network=host
homeassistant/home-assistant:stable
3.create related folder and unzip hacs.zip
4.docker restart xx
5.access by browser
6.try to integrate hacs, but failed “Setup failed for dependencies: repairs”

Then I try to check my docker image hash
command: docker image ls --digests
And compare the sha256 with the offical site, but it is different
Then I try the command docker pull homeassistant/home-assistant@sha256:f8f13f6da9b38f6e33b9c40fded2a84ccd13ad69eb2a7e53bb045778fbccc229
However, there is a timeout issue, that is the root cause. Please check your network. If there is a network issue, please try with a proxy. Or if antoher pc is working, please do like below

docker save homeassistant/home-assistant:stable > homeassistant_stable.tar
copy homeassistant_stable.tar to your target pc
docker load < ~/tmp/homeassistant_stable.tar