HACS not in Integtration List - so can't setup Tapo P110

Be gentle please, I’m new. I have read a fair amount re other’s wrestling with HACS not appearing in the available integrations list, tried all the solutions proposed, but I’m still stumped and this is stopping me from linking to my Tapo custom integration solution offered by others.

I’ve installed by following the recommended installation guide to its fullest level - with means installing HAOS on a RPi. I’ve done that configured my Xiaomi sensors, added by BLE proxy, linked to my Ecowitt weather station etc. So, I want to now control my P110 and take energy monitoring values from them. I’m not using containers or dockers, just a pure dedicated HAOS on my RPi.

So the custom fix proposed and used in this forum is to create a custom configuration, and to use HACS. But like many others, I can’t find HACS in my list, and so I;m hitting a brick wall.

I’ve read many similar questions, mostly involving restarting the browser, clearing caches, trying a different browser, restarting my RPi etc to no effect. Quite a few older posts refer to older configurations of HA, with different menu items, so some of the suggestions lead to dead-ends.

So I’m running HAOS on a RPi3 memory utilisation peaks at 60%, processor less than 10%. versions:

• Home Assistant 2023.10.2
  • Supervisor 2023.10.0
  • Operating System 10.5
  • Frontend 20231005.0 - latest

I’ve tried this with a windows-based browser on Chrome, and on Edge. I’ve also tried it on Android. The only thing that I’ve not tried is powering off the RPi, I have rebooted it several times from the menu options within the HA UI.

I really am stumped - I’m hoping that someone has been able to wrestle this to submission in recent times and can point me in the right direction please.

HACS isn’t included by default. You need to add it as custom integration first.

Go to the HACS website and follow instructions there to install it.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve just come across this, which has let me install it:

1 Like