HACS starting forever

Hi

I have not used HA for long time, so im upgrading everything now from 2021 version to 2024

I have noticed that HACS keeps starting forever with the typical messagr

HACS is starting up, during this time some information might be missing or incorrect

I saw an issue in the logs with the apple tv integration, but i removed the component and the issue disappeared

I also see this error in the logs, which i cant identify whats the root cause, and im not even sure this is related to the HACS issue

This error originated from a custom integration.

Logger: homeassistant
Source: custom_components/hacs/base.py:478
integration: HACS (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 19:15:00 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 19:15:00

Error doing job: Task exception was never retrieved

Traceback (most recent call last): File “/config/custom_components/hacs/base.py”, line 562, in startup_tasks await self.async_load_default_repositories() File “/config/custom_components/hacs/base.py”, line 706, in async_load_default_repositories for item in await self.async_github_get_hacs_default_file(HacsCategory.REMOVED): ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File “/config/custom_components/hacs/base.py”, line 441, in async_github_get_hacs_default_file response = await self.async_github_api_method( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ File “/config/custom_components/hacs/base.py”, line 478, in async_github_api_method raise HacsException(_exception) custom_components.hacs.exceptions.HacsException: Not Found

Any idea how can i find out what is the real problem that is preventing HACS from starting and how can i fix it?

Thanks