Hadash 2 volumio iframe crashing hadash server

Hi All

I have hadash 2 running fine for months. I have recently added a new page which is entirely one iframe loading the volumio web page apart from a footer where it shows the clock and various page navigate buttons.

Since doing this i can go to the volumio page, and browse and play music etc as expected, however when i click back to the main page button it goes really sluggish and eventually time outs and i have to resart the appdeamon via ssh.

Its running on a samsung galaxy tab 3 (e?)

is there any known issues anybody as come across?

thanks

is there anything in the logs?
most important in the access file and error log.

it could be that the iframe is giving you cashe trouble, but the should a restart from AD not help you.

do you have the same trouble when you open the dashboards on a PC?

ta, numb question where are the log files located? are they enabled by default? i’ve never need to look for them before as never had any problems. Good work :+1:

and yes also happens via chrome/firefox

cheers

this is what seems to happen in the live log when i click my navigate back to my main page button from the volumio iframe page.

RuntimeError: File descriptor 16 is used by transport <_SelectorSocketTransport fd=16 read=polling write=<polling, bufsize=0>>
Exception in callback SendfilePayloadWriter._sendfile_cb(<Future cancelled>, 16, 15, 47530, 29630, <_UnixSelecto...e debug=False>, True)
handle: <Handle SendfilePayloadWriter._sendfile_cb(<Future cancelled>, 16, 15, 47530, 29630, <_UnixSelecto...e debug=False>, True)>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/events.py", line 126, in _run
    self._callback(*self._args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/aiohttp/web_fileresponse.py", line 38, in _sendfile_cb
    loop.remove_writer(out_fd)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 351, in remove_writer
    self._ensure_fd_no_transport(fd)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 258, in _ensure_fd_no_transport
    fd, transport))
RuntimeError: File descriptor 16 is used by transport <_SelectorSocketTransport fd=16 read=polling write=<polling, bufsize=0>>
Exception in callback SendfilePayloadWriter._sendfile_cb(<Future cancelled>, 16, 15, 47530, 29630, <_UnixSelecto...e debug=False>, True)
handle: <Handle SendfilePayloadWriter._sendfile_cb(<Future cancelled>, 16, 15, 47530, 29630, <_UnixSelecto...e debug=False>, True)>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/aiohttp/web_fileresponse.py", line 38, in _sendfile_cb
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 351, in remove_writer
  File "/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/selector_events.py", line 258, in _ensure_fd_no_transport
    fd, transport))
    fd, transport))

just repeats then eventually dies, sometimes i can recover it in time if i click from one page to another and back again.

thanks

the logfiles are default to the normal linux output.
in the docs you can find that you can set several logtypes in appdaemon.yaml

these are the options:

accessfile: /path_to/AD_dashboard.log
  errorfile: /path_to/AD_error.log
  logfile: /path_to/AD_normal.log
  diagfile: /path_to/AD_diag.log

accesfile tells all about dashboard access
error about errors
loffile is for apps
diag is dor diagnostics.

i have no clue where you got that error, thats why i have no clue what its from.

do you also have problems when you navigate to the url from the iframe and then to something else and back?