Hadashboard V2 Competition

Very nice! Sort of a cross between Material Design and Windows Aero using the best of each.

1 Like

I love your skinā€¦ u might want to take some smoother coloursā€¦ but the idea is nice. Would be great having your code online ā€¦Maybe on github :wink:

Going to push it to git as soon as it is ready. About the colours they are easy to maintain in the variables.yaml, so you can set them to whatever you like. Any tips/examples about preferences for colours, so I can tweak them :slight_smile:

The skin is based on the the skin dark_flower created by @lordsiris , iā€™m using the same structure as he did because it is easy to maintain/change to your desires.

Still have alot of work before itā€™s done :slight_smile: as soon as it is ready I will post a URL.

Is there any way to use ā€œSonderzeichenā€ as ƄƖƜ in the widgets?
and as there are several fonts for home automation available, how to use such fonts in a custom screen?

And another question, is there any option to select a value which is in a json block?
entity: climate.og_kdt_heizkoerper
state: auto

State attributes (JSON, optional)
{
ā€œunit_of_measurementā€: ā€œĀ°Cā€,
ā€œvalveā€: 0,
ā€œoperation_listā€: [
ā€œboostā€,
ā€œmanualā€,
ā€œautoā€
],
ā€œtemperatureā€: 18,
ā€œproxyā€: ā€œrfā€,
ā€œmax_tempā€: 30.5,
ā€œrssiā€: -45,
ā€œmodeā€: ā€œAutoā€,
ā€œfriendly_nameā€: ā€œOG_KDT_Heizkoerperā€,
ā€œcurrent_temperatureā€: 20.4,
ā€œidā€: ā€œNEQ0308291ā€,
ā€œmin_tempā€: 4.5,
ā€œbatteryā€: 2.9,
ā€œoperation_modeā€: ā€œautoā€
}

1 Like

HADash2 skin inspired by AdminLTE
Still work in progress.

10 Likes

Looking great. Hereā€™s my work in progress.

2 Likes

u ight want to share your skin somewhere when it is finished? :slight_smile:

My setup

2 Likes

Not that bad! I like it!

The advantage is the recycling of my old nexus 7 2012 ! thanks to the dashboard project

To heck with the dashboard; where can I get that sweet picture of Iron Man?? :grin:

I also want those one!

haaaa :slight_smile:

itā€™s my personal nieceā€™s drawing representing a curious mix between iron man and spiderman.
I count to sell my rights to marvel :smile:

1 Like

They will refuse! Itā€™s better than the original! So just give it to me :wink:

Well, let her know we enjoyed it. And nice job on the setup. Looks like a lot of thought went into laying out the pages.

Iā€™m currently testing it on my eInk-eBook-Reader-DIY-Display :blush:
Seems to work pretty well so far!

Love it!

6 Likes

looks great, could you please explain your solution a bit further?
Do you use only the reader hw as display with a raspberry as cpu, or how is it done?

Sure :slight_smile:

I use an Kobo eBook reader. Itā€™s the only one I found where you can turn the browser into fullscreen mode. Itā€™s not official but you can add
[FeatureSettings]
FullScreenBrowser=true
as a ā€œhackā€ to the config file of the reader.
The eReader has integrated wifi and led backlight (needs to be turned on with a button). As you can see I integrated the eReader in a 5ā‚¬ picture frame :wink: Itā€™s pretty cool also for use in a bedroom, because there is no annoying background light at night.

Power consumption of the system is very low, my measurement was about 1W. So pretty good for green home automation :slight_smile:
Of course an eInk display is a bit slower with animations than a normal tablet, but thats pretty okay for my purpose (only simple buttons as you can see).

3 Likes

Additional information: I used the default dashboard template and changed most of the colors to black and white or gray.

If someone has a ā€œMagic Mirrorā€ please make a Hadashboard theme for it and post it here. Iā€™m looking at maybe making one and it would be awesome to see an example.

1 Like