HAOS doesn't show ha cli on console, only root user - after repair of vda8-partition because power source had problems

Hello,
I struggled the last two weeks with my kvm and docker server - first I thought, there is a problem with the board, then with Samsung NVME SSD, eventually the power source made problems because of the new CPU. Now, I have a new ATX 3 Power Source and everything is working fine again.

As a matter of fact, I had at a minimum 20 crashes of my system and in the end, HAOS started with an error saying the superblocks of vda8 are bad.
I repaired this issue qemu-img and nbd mount of the 8th partition - I tared the contents, made a new fs in nbd0p8 an extracted the contents back.

The Web-Frontend is working fine - the integrations as well - but when I open the console via virt-manager, then I can only login with root user without pw and ha cli is not the command prompt.
cat /etc/passwd shows no admin user other than root.
When opening a ssh-console to haos with user hassio - the everything looks normal as before.
Opening the terminal in the web-frontend - also normal Welcom to the home assistant command line.

I search via google and in the forum but didn’t find a similar problem. The only thing I found was problems with long duration after the first start on RPIs - but my vm has 3GB, 2 CPUs (Ryzen 5600G) and is idling.
The logins shows itself like this:

Welcome to Home Assistant
homeassistant login: root
Last login: Fri Sep  8 18:18:26 UTC 2023 on ttyS0
Last login: Fri Sep  8 18:18:39 on ttyS0
Welcome to Home Assistant OS.

Use `ha` to access the Home Assistant CLI.
#

instead of:

$ ssh haos

| |  | |                          /\           (_)   | |            | |  
| |__| | ___  _ __ ___   ___     /  \   ___ ___ _ ___| |_ __ _ _ __ | |_ 
|  __  |/ _ \| '_ \ _ \ / _ \   / /\ \ / __/ __| / __| __/ _\ | '_ \| __|
| |  | | (_) | | | | | |  __/  / ____ \\__ \__ \ \__ \ || (_| | | | | |_ 
|_|  |_|\___/|_| |_| |_|\___| /_/    \_\___/___/_|___/\__\__,_|_| |_|\__|

Welcome to the Home Assistant command line.

System information
  IPv4 addresses for enp0s2: 192.168.2.10/20
  IPv6 addresses for enp0s2: xyz...

OS Version:               Home Assistant OS 10.5
  Home Assistant Core:      2023.9.0

Home Assistant URL:       http://homeassistant.local:8123
  Observer URL:             http://homeassistant.local:4357
➜  ~ 

I don’t have any idea how to fix this issue.

TIA for any idea

Thomas