HAOS doesn't start after building a sd-card

HYA,

I’m trying to install Home Assistant on my Raspberry PI 4.
I’ve created a sd-card via Etcher, but when I try to start my Pi with the new created image, it doesn’t start.
I can’t see the green LED flashing inside the Pi, after I’ve plugged in the Powercable.
With another sd-Card (with Raspberry Pi OS) it works fine.
Anyone an idea?

Cheers
Christian

Did you download the 64-bit RPi-4 image ? There are multiple RPi images. You need to specifically get the 64-bit one for the RPI-4. Here’s the link for it

https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/releases/download/9.3/haos_rpi4-64-9.3.img.xz

HTH

Yes, this is the Image I have used for creating the SD-Card.

Assuming you have used the correct image of HA for a Pi, Try plugging in a monitor if you can, i had the same problem last week plugged in a monitor and had to look up the message that appeared.

Hi, I don’t get any information on a monitor. It looks like it’s not really starting. :frowning:

@PepperLewis do a new image of HAOS for PI and then insert it into PI make sure the monitor is connected and then power on and see what happens

@PepperLewis just had a thought if you do a new image of HAOS and that doesn’t work, try just Raspberry PI OS. I’m trying to figure out if your SD card if faulty or is your PI faulty, to me no lights on the PI means it could be dead.