HAOS Losing Network Connection - Dedicated Intel Mini PC (Geekom)

Hello Friends,

I have been an HA fan, user, and enthusiast for about 3 years now.

I have been running HAOS Supervised in a VirtualBox VM on a Windows 10 PC with no issues. I recently decided to dedicate a Mini PC to Home Assistant for a couple of reasons, including but not limited to: Dedicated resources to Home Assistant, updating Windows PC affects HA, and the Windows PC is getting loaded up with other tinkers/hobbies.

My original/existing instance of Home Assistant is still running in the VM until I can get the dedicated PC up and running.

After some research, I found this to be a good deal - Mini PC
I installed using the process outlined in the Generic x86-64 guide, using a live OS USB (Ubuntu 18.04) to flash the Geekom PC internal NVMe with haos_generic-x86-64-10.0.img.xz

The flash/install appeared to go well, HAOS booted up with no visible errors, pulled a DHCP address, and I got the Home Assistant standard Banner.

When trying to connect from my desktop PC via browser, I wasn’t able to reach the new install. I read through community posts for a couple of hours and found similar issues, but nothing that was specific to what I was seeing in my logs.

I changed to static IPv4 via local console, disabled IPv6, and was then able to reach the dedicated PC/install via my desktop browser on another PC. Great! I called it a success and went to bed, excited to research doing a restore from my original/existing HA. I woke up this morning and the new install wasn’t reachable… I checked the console and there were a page full of errors related to the network adapter (enp2s0) that I had never seen before and I’m not able to find anything that specifically matches what I’m seeing…

I’m suspecting that I need to update the Realtec NIC driver (?), however I’m not sure how to do that from the HA console, or if that is what the issue is.

I’m also seeing a ton of warnings in the Supervisor logs:

If anyone has any information or solutions, please let me know. I would love to get the dedicated PC up and running and turn the VM down.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like my issue may be related to this.

I installed using 9.5 and everything is working as expected

Upgraded to OS10.1 again, and started receiving the errors.

It seems that this is power management related. Checked the sysfs files from the system console

# ls /sys/class/net/enp2s0/device/link/
# cat /sys/class/net/enp2s0/device/link/*

And disabled to see if that helps:

echo 0 > /sys/class/net/enp2s0/device/link/<filename from ls>

Home Assistant is stable now, but after reboot the aspm values revert and the system is unavailable again