HAOS - many integrations not loading

Hi everyone, hopefully this is the right way to post. I’m very new here so be patient.
I’m using HAOS on a VM on a laptop running windows.
basically out of the blue many integrations are not loading after a restart. many of them, like legrand, tplink, airzone and also HACS are not loading. page remaing white and loads forever.
I touched notthing, just shut down the system one day and had this situatione when I rebooted a few days after.
any clue on how to solve?

thank you in advance.

S

Logs might help with diagnosis. Settings → System → logs

1 Like

thank you

I feel like you have a networking issue. You said the VM was on a windows host. Is it possible that your VM can no longer access the internet? Was your host previously on a wired network and now it is wireless, or vise versa and now the VM networking adapter has no access? Just a thought to investigate.

1 Like

nope i’ve always been wireless.
actually only smart TVs (samsung and LG) and tapo bulbs work
I deleted everything, HAOS folders and files on laptop, unistalled VM and installed again, cancelled data and cache of browser. started all over again, still the same result.
must be an external issue at this stage.
i’ll dig further

This is not a good way to connect a server.

still… I have no adapter atm and my laptop does not have a lan port, so I’ll have to do with what I have now

Registratore: homeassistant.config_entries
Fonte: config_entries.py:504
Prima occorrenza: 23:39:45 (1 occorrenze)
Ultima registrazione: 23:39:45

Error setting up entry Home Assistant Cloud for netatmo
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 504, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/netatmo/__init__.py", line 75, in async_setup_entry
    await config_entry_oauth2_flow.async_get_config_entry_implementation(
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/config_entry_oauth2_flow.py", line 421, in async_get_config_entry_implementation
    raise ValueError("Implementation not available")
ValueError: Implementation not available

If you can get into the cli, what happens if you run the command curl https://www.google.com?

Sorry mate I’m just too noob.
Where to type the command?

No worries! We were all new once! :smiley:

If you ssh into the running VM (you might need the Advanced Terminal and SSH addon installed), you’ll be in what is known as cli mode. That allows you to run commands and such without having to use a web browser. It might be enabled if you just go into the VM terminal. From there, once you login, you can then type the curl command I sent before (curl https://www.google.com).

thanks for explaining, I’ll try tonight and if I manage to do all the steps I’ll post the result.
in the meantime I got an ethernet adapter for my laptop, let’s see if wired connection makes any difference. you think it’s possible?

1 Like