Black screen with white underscore blinking
What I did:
- flash “haos_generic-x86-64-8.0.img.xz” to HDD with Balena Etcher → success
- set bootmode to UEFI (cannot configure Secure Boot, as there is no option in BIOS)
- can install and run Debian 11.3 without a problem
- already installed Docker and Home Assistant on Debian but don’t know how to restore the backup *.tar on the Debian install, coming from a Raspberry Pi 3B which has a boot loop and I don’t know how to fix, that’s why I want to migrate to this laptop…
- maybe I have to unpack the img.xz and flash the img?
Thanks for help