HAOS Not Recognized to Boot

So I followed the guide for generic x64 machines. I used Etcher from inside of Mint to load the image to the HDD. I tried to boot up and I hit a white on black screen that looks like its trying to network boot but is failing to reach DHCP.
I verified the boot order in bios as well as preference for UEFI over Legacy. I live booted Ubuntu and set the EFI path. Retried to boot to HAOS and hit the same white on black screen.
I also retried flashing the drive using Ubuntu’s native flash tool, to no avail.
System is a ThinkCentre E73.

Try any of these guides. Many people have found them useful, especially when having difficulties with Etcher.

1 Like

Or this one:

I followed the instructions in the BM version and no dice. I was able to run HAOS from the Ventoy menu without any issues. However, as soon as I finished and rebooted without the thumb drives installed, it no longer worked.

Did you follow the air-gapped instructions. If not try the air-gapped method as it does not require Ubuntu to have access to the Internet.

You are the first person to report issues and I am confident my instructions work 100% of the time. Please try again making certain you follow instructions without possibly missing/skipping any steps.