Harmony Hub Activities with Alexa?

Not sure if this is possible but I have Alexa tied directly into my HA and can ask her to to turn on the lights. using the Lambda access. I have scripts like:

turn_on_nvidia_shield_activity:
  alias: NVidia Shield
  sequence:
    - service: remote.turn_on
      data:
        entity_id: remote.familyroom_hub
        activity: "NVidia Shield"

turn_off_nvidia_shield_activity:
  alias: Turn Off NVidia Shield
  sequence:
    - service: remote.turn_off
      data:
        activity: "NVidia Shield"

Is there anyway to add these to my alexa.yaml to tell alexa to enable NVidia Shield Sequence or whatever?

Also not sure if I wanted to go crazy with trying to manage all my devices by voice if there are better ways or good ways to do this. In my Alexa.yaml I’ve only added entities, not sure if you can add other types of objects or what.

Side note, I put my script that I use with my HA virtual remote to turn off everything into the alexa.yaml, restarted and made sure it was seen and added thru the Alexa app.

Script is:

turn_off_activity:
  alias: Turn Off Active Activity
  icon: mdi:power
  sequence:
    - service: remote.turn_off
      data:
        activity: "PowerOff"

In alexa.yaml I have added besides my others to the include_entities:

smart_home:
  filter:
    include_entities:
      - script.turn_off_activity

In the entity_config I added:

entity_config:
    script.turn_off_activity:
      name: Turn Off TV
      description: This will turn off all devices tied to your Harmony Remote
      display_categories: TV

Alexa said sure thing when I said “Alexa, turn off the TV” or “Alexa, turn off TV” but nothing turned off.

Note the above may work but I changed the above from script.turn_off_activity to the switch of switch.poweroff. Also got rid of the display_categories for now. Anyway when I say the above still nothing. If I go in the Alexa app on my phone and trigger the “device”, everything turns off connected to the Alexa. Right now without the display_categories, when is ay turn off tv she turns off the family room lights instead.