Has anyone got the Silvercrest Lidl ZigBee plugs working with Zigbee2MQTT?

I bought a couple of Silvercrest Lidl Zigbee plugs yesterday and whilst Zigbee2MQTT sees them, it reports them as Unsupported. Has anyone managed to get these to work in HA Zigbee2MQTT?

Did not know Aldi sold them too. Silvercrest is normally a Lidl brand. Anyway, you need Zigbee2Mqtt 1.16.2 for them to be supported.

Oops… I meant Lidl, I’ll change it.

I already have Zigbee2MQTT 16.1.2.2 and they do not work.

Screenshot from 2020-12-13 10-30-49

WARNING:  `Device 
'0x842e14fffecd080c' with Zigbee model 'TS011F' and manufacturer name 
'_TZ3000_00mk2xzy' is NOT supported, please follow 
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/how_tos/how_to_support_new_devices.html`

Should work :

Presumably manually adding it should look like below, but it does not work. I think that it possibly would need to register in Zigbee2MQTT before this would work?

Switch:
  - platform: "mqtt" #Silvercrest Zigbee Socket
    state_topic: "zigbee2mqtt/0x842e14fffedba1e9"
    availability_topic: "zigbee2mqtt/bridge/state"
    payload_off: "OFF"
    payload_on: "ON"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.state }}"
    command_topic: "zigbee2mqtt/0x842e14fffedba1e9/set"
Sensor:  
  - platform: "mqtt" #Silvercrest Zigbee Socket
    state_topic: "zigbee2mqtt/0x842e14fffedba1e9"
    availability_topic: "zigbee2mqtt/bridge/state"
    unit_of_measurement: "lqi"
    value_template: "{{ value_json.linkquality }}"
    icon: "mdi:signal"

I put in a request and it appears that it is already supported in the development branch, so I’ll just have to wait for it to rollout to the released branch.

https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/issues/5284#issuecomment-744035244

@bedfellow did you ever manage to get this all figured out? I purchased a bunch of these plugs a few months ago and so far I have not been able to have them set up. Up until last friday my coordinator was in no position to suppor them because I was still running a 1.2 network but yesterday I suposedly upgraded my network to 3.0 by means of a new zigbee dongle, but I am still unable to pair them up: Lidl smart plug HG06337 not detected · Issue #6714 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt (github.com)

Any insights would be most appreciated.

@kitus it’s been working fine for me since January. I didn’t have to do any configuration. I suspect I’m running 1.2 as I’m using a CC2531 and I have never updated the firmware since first install.

1 Like

Whaaaaat??? but isn’t that device 3.0? Could you please check the GitHub issue above? I’m at a loss…

TBH, I’ve no idea on how to check the firmware version. The point is that initially it wouldn’t connect to the Silvercrest plugs but an update to zigbee2mqtt added support per this: Add Support for Lidl ZigBee Plugs (UK) · Issue #5284 · Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt · GitHub

I don’t get it but thanks for answering. Just to confirm: to initiate pairing you just press the button until the light starts blinking, correct?

Yes, I pair it that way. All I can think is maybe there is another variant of the plug that is not recognised by zigbee2mqtt. When I got my plug, the EU variants were working but the UK were not until zigbee2mqtt was updated.

@bedfellow what is weird is that I don’t even see a message indicating that the version is not supported (I saw your issue in github).

If you can just restart the add-on and inspect the first lines in the log file. You should see something like this

Coordinator firmware version: '{"meta":{"maintrel":1,"majorrel":2,"minorrel":7,"product":1,"revision":20210120,"transportrev":2},"type":"zStack3x0"}'

there you can see your fw version. You can also find that information in the z2m fronted.

@kitus, sorry but the extension log file does not show anything like that.

@bedfellow no worries. Problem solved. After a fresh start of z2m I managed to pair the plug. I’m a happy camper :slight_smile:

1 Like

A bit old, this thread…

But … i have the ones with an integrated energy meter in them. Any chance somebody was able to read them out yet. At the moment I them with the hue bridge, but no success reading the energy or power values. Still have to buy a descent zigbee bridge, but no idea which one …

Regards,
ScOOb

Hey all,

plugging (haha) in to this thread too.

Have a SilverCrest-branded Lidl plug, works well as a switch with the Conbee / Phoscon integration, but not sure if there is any way to see the power metering (if supported).

Here the device diagnostic:

"etag": "470ba99a5668cbebc554cf983dd65b30",
        "hascolor": false,
        "lastannounced": "2022-03-01T19:56:28Z",
        "lastseen": "2022-10-21T21:03Z",
        "manufacturername": "Heiman",
        "modelid": "TS011F",
        "name": "Lidl-Plug",
        "state": {
          "alert": null,
          "on": true,
          "reachable": true
        },
        "swversion": "66",
        "type": "On/Off plug-in unit",
        "uniqueid": "68:0a:e2:ff:fe:72:ea:d4-0b"

can anyone check their model/make and let me know fw. version?

Perhaps I’m in luck and it’s just a fw update…

Sorry to resurrect the thread, but is the version with energy monitoring that recently appeared at LIDL working?

Yes working

1 Like