Has anyone implemented the Jinvoo WiFi Smart Valve (SM-AW713)?

@kslb if you’ll find a way - let me know as well please.

Has anyone was able to sort the config? GPIO?
Each time i set it as posted here it will save the changes and then reset to default (need to re-add it to the network).
I think it might be related to the sonoff firmware @kap which sonoff firmware are you using?

Thanks.

For some reason the generic was not working, i changed it to sonoff basic and it is running fine and already added to HA with mqtt

Glad you got it working. Here is my firmware info in case anyone else needs it in the future.

Can you share some details how to donut?

There are several different templates for this Jinvoo SM-AW713 valve: https://blakadder.github.io/templates/misc.html

In my case Jinvoo SM-AW713 v2 works fine.

Thanks mate.
Finally found some time to flash all devices.
Got few power strips and plugs. Now all running on Tasmota.

Did you put that into pairing by long pressing power button?Light is flashing for some time later it stop I’ve got two Tuya Smart Valves but can;t flash them with tuya-convert. I was able to flash oter tuya devices without any problem. ANyone have an idea what can I check?

I just bought one of these from Amazon and have flashed Tasmota onto using Tuya Convert. I have had a play and for anyone not able to get it working with the template earlier in this post. If you set GPIO12 to relay1 that will let you open and close the valve. I have not tried to get the button to work or the lights showing as that is not what I need.

I have same problem, did you find a solution ?

I’ve just bought another Tuya which is Zigbee :slight_smile: works like a charm with z2m and Conbee

@rt45433 Could you please hint to, how you made the device go into flashing mode? I have flashed many hardware devices with Tuya Convert, but this one will not. I have tried holding the power button for 5-6 seconds making the LED blink fast for a second or two but it does not seem to do the trick.

Same issue here. It turns out the new firmware does not allow you to flash them anymore with tuya convert. https://github.com/ct-Open-Source/tuya-convert/wiki/Collaboration-document-for-PSK-Identity-02