Has anyone written any significant code using the Data Science Portal?

Hi all. I am hoping to use the Jupyter Notebook integration and the Data Science Portal to really dive into learning Data Science as well as Python programming.

I have made several attempts to learn programming in the past but it’s ever really stuck. My hope is that my obsession with Home Assistant will help to push me over the edge with my learning.

The problem is, the instructions provided on the sample notebook seems to be outdated as it is filled with errors. Has anyone written any code in the Jupyter Notebook integration? If so, would you mind sharing your notebook? I hope to get my hands on some examples that I can spend some time studying and learning from.

Thank you in advance!

Data researchers need to impart their discoveries to partners actually. Figure out how to introduce information outwardly utilizing apparatuses, for example, matplotlib, ggplot2, or Scene. Representations assist with conveying complex experiences in a more reasonable and drawing-in way. Furthermore, foster your narrating and relational abilities to make sense of information-driven bits of knowledge to both specialized and non-specialized crowds. To excel in the field get Data science course in Pune.