Hass.io manually install Qnap

Dear all, i have a old qnap without docker and container station, so i have installed qpkg home Assistant and it work very well but i dont have hass.io and i need this for my google home because qnap can’t delivery ssl for myqnapcloud.com
It is possible install manually hass.io ??!

Thank you in advance for help.

Hass.io is based on docker. There is a supervisor container and the home assistant container. Long story short, you need docker.

Thank you for reply so 0 possibility to install hass.io in my qnap :frowning: any solution for install addons manually ?

What? No. You dont need hassio.

I can’t install ssl on mycloudnas for configuring google home and my qnap dont support native bluetooth i know hassio have all addons what i need :slight_smile:
Some addon in hassio is good for me nod red. Lets encrypt, google home sdk…

Sure you can. You just need to be creative.

None of which require hassio to use. Node-Red is available as a docker container as well as via NPM, and Let’s Encrypt is not HASSIO specific. Lots of packages out there to use Let’s Encrypt…

problem my qnap ts269L is not compatible with docker… i just buy a domaine on gandi for have SSL but for the rest… no solution.
I dont want install on raspeberry all work well on qnap juste this shit problem without docker !!!

You can run a webserver on it right? I see NGINX packages available? Run a reverse proxy and put your SSL in there.

I try thank you for your help :slight_smile:

share information for : How to install HASS.IO in QNAP NAS?
https://qiot.qnap.com/blog/2019/01/15/install-hass-io-qnap-nas/

This works just, but having problems with installing add-ons like node-red.
[hassio.docker] Can’t start addon_a0d7b954_nodered: 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“linux
runtime spec devices: error gathering device information while adding custom device “/dev/mem”: no such file or directory”)