Hass.io not booting correctly

My Hassio install lost connection to Trådfri, so did a hardware reboot from Hassio menu. After reboot the Hassio menu is missing. 2017-09-08_0420

SAMBA is not working, and SSH are giving me API Error back on “all” commands.

Home Assistant

I am having the same issue, with the menu except Samba and SSH are still functioning for me. I am also on 0.52.1, any chance anyone has some insights?

Any that may have some suggestions?

SSH still working, but samba and HomeKit is dead…
If i manually try and access http://192.168.1.10:8123/hassio i get a 404

I am having a similar issue. The webpage and SSH are working, but SAMBA isn’t. I just upgraded to version “0.54”. It started saying that my Wemo config was wrong, but I didn’t change anything with it. While I was researching that issue, I lost SAMBA. Thankfully I still have nano with SSH.

config:
wemo:
_ static:
_ _ - [my LAN IP]

Here is the log from the webpage:
2017-09-24 16:53:16 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of sensor is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-09-24 16:53:18 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of remote is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-09-24 16:53:18 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of device_tracker is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-09-24 16:53:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Error during setup of component wemo
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/setup.py”, line 194, in async_setup_component
component.setup, hass, processed_config)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 331, in iter
yield self # This tells Task to wait for completion.
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 244, in wakeup
future.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/asyncio/futures.py”, line 244, in result
raise self.exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/wemo.py”, line 97, in setup
device = pywemo.discovery.device_from_description(url, None)
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pywemo/discovery.py”, line 39, in device_from_description
uuid = deviceParser.parseString(xml.content).device.UDN
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pywemo/ouimeaux_device/api/xsd/device.py”, line 1582, in parseString
doc = parsexml
(BytesIO(inString))
File “/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/pywemo/ouimeaux_device/api/xsd/device.py”, line 64, in parsexml

doc = etree
.parse(*args, **kwargs)
File “src/lxml/etree.pyx”, line 3441, in lxml.etree.parse
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 1851, in lxml.etree._parseDocument
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 1871, in lxml.etree._parseMemoryDocument
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 1759, in lxml.etree._parseDoc
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 1125, in lxml.etree._BaseParser._parseDoc
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 598, in lxml.etree._ParserContext._handleParseResultDoc
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 709, in lxml.etree._handleParseResult
File “src/lxml/parser.pxi”, line 638, in lxml.etree._raiseParseError
File “”, line 103
lxml.etree.XMLSyntaxError: Premature end of data in tag service line 102, line 103, column 1
2017-09-24 16:53:22 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of tts is taking over 10 seconds.
2017-09-24 16:53:26 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.remote] Setup of platform harmony is taking over 10 seconds.

I re-enabled discovery, but wasn’t able to get into the hass.io panel. I had to run the following command. Once I did, I restarted SAMBA from the panel and everything is working now. Also, I had to re-configure (delete and re-add it) the Wemo Mini Switch in the Wemo app for it to work.

curl -X POST http://IP-HOMEASSISTANT:8123/api/hassio/homeassistant/restart

I have the same issue, but I lost the Hassio menu after I upgraded hassio from HassIO.cli

For me it looks like hassio api is listening to wrong ip address
17-09-29 17:26:46 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.core] Start hassio api on 172.30.32.2

Did you remove discovery:? Add hassio:

Thanks, hassio; helped.
It has been working 2 months without…