Hassio-Docker-orange-pi-pc

Hello. I apologize for the language. I use translator. I’m trying to install Hassio on orandge pi pc Install Armbian install docker after install hassio. After installation, Hassio starts and runs, but add-ons do not work. Writes “This addon is not available on your system.”
I tried to install hassio on my personal server and everything works fine there.
writes the following errors in the logs:
19-04-05 16:10:40 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.utils.gdbus] DBus return error: b’Error: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name de.pengutronix.rauc was not provided by any .service files\n’
19-04-05 16:10:40 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.dbus.rauc] Can’t connect to rauc
9-04-05 16:10:40 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.arch] Can’t detect underlay machine type!

Do you have the system health component installed? If so can you post the data?

It looks like it cannot determine what type of device you are running on. There are different addon installs for different processor types and Im assuming it may not be able to get past that determination.

Is Armbian 32 bit? Hassio runs on Raspbian which is 32 bit (armv7, I believe)

System Health

arch armv7l
dev false
docker true
hassio true
os_name Linux
python_version 3.7.2
timezone Europe/Moscow
version 0.91.0
virtualenv false

Lovelace

mode auto-gen

1 Like

What add-on are you wanting to install?
Some are “official” and others are community maintained.

I can not install any of the additions

ready assemblies do not run on my orange pi pc

Hassio does not even install official add-ons. Here is a screenshot

Hassio was not designed to run on the Orange Pi. It may not be easily possible.

Is this still true? Hass.io can’t run on Orange Pi PC (basically on armbian)? :astonished:

There is a Hassio HassOs image for OrangePi Prime. Since Armbian is a Debian based Linux I would expect you could install Hassio on Armbian following their Linux install instructions. You may need a command line switch for the installer script specifying your CPU though. It should be similar to installing Hassio on Raspian Lite, I would expect, assuming it has sufficient resources (cpu, memory, disk).

Problem is they don’t have the same architecture. Orange Pi Prime is a allwinner H5 soc with 64bit and Orange Pi PC has a allwinner H3 with 32bit. Both have 4 cores and are beefy enough for home assistant.

Just hassio has no machine type for it as you can see here: Hassio on Armbian - #9 by orange-assistant

Hi.
I have orange pi pc with latest armbian.
Hassio installed via armbian-config (third party).
All works fine! (I did not try all features)!
hassio|690x411