Hassio doesnt start with last update!

Same here, issue is resolved with 5.10. Hope to never experience something like this again. This bug took down my entire smart home for multiple hours and it took quite some time to restore.

I’ve upgraded my OS and experienced the same thing. I can’t reach my Pi3 (SD card setup) anymore (no Putty, no Home Assistant, no ping through the cmd interface).
What can I do? I’ve restarted my Pi multiple times with no luck. I don’t know which OS I had and which I updated to (obviously the latest there is). I think I updated from 5.10 I think, but don’t know exactly. I’ve done a backup right before it, but it’s so annoying and I would like to find a way to get this sorted. What can I do?

My system still does not work. I’ve done a backup right before upgrading.
What do I do here? Do I just reformat the SD card with “I don’t know what I did three years ago” or is there a proper way to do it?
I was thinking of using an old laptop and running it that way anyways. I might just do that. In any case, this effed me so hard. I don’t really have the time to fix this.

Hi,
If you have a full backup and an update makes your SD card or SSD disk unbootable, troubleshooting a headless HA system is time consuming and frustrating. Choose the brisk way : use Raspberry Pi Imager and install the latest HA version on SD card or SSD (Usb-Sata converter). Boot this version until the Web interface that asks for the creation of an account but here choose the option offered at the bottom of the window to use the backup. This installs your previous account and all previously created settings in HA.But be patient when restoring the backup which takes some time but usually much less than continuing to try to force a boot.

Regards