Hassio drops connection to deCONZ?

So I have a setup with a ZigBee repeater and a couple of blinds (IKEA Fyrtur) connected through the repeater to my Hassio setup.
I’m using deCONZ to connect all my devices and it has worked great for the most part…

Now it has happened two times that two of my blinds (connected through the repeater) gets uncontrollable through hassio services. The only way to solve it as far as I know is to reinstall these which involves removing entities from register in hassio … a tedious procedure…

The strange thing (at least to me) is that when I use VNC to login to deCONZ then I can make the blinds move.
Why this is weird is because hassio and deCONZ is running on the same device, so I don’t really see why hassio should fail silently (no error messages in the developer log nor in the system log…) when deCONZ seems to work?

The error has appeared on several versions of hassio. At the moment I’m running the latest 0.108.3

========== Update ===========

I managed to get it working again by (using VNC and deCONZ) telling the blind to open as much as possible, then close as much as possible and then open as much as possible again. Then the service in hassio started working again…

Anyone could shed some light on this?.. Is it the device, deCONZ, or hassio that is broken? I mean since all three seemed to do their part…