HassIO network connection no longer functional

Hi all,

I’ve looked through a bunch of similar posts, and cannot find anything that might be causing this…

Here are the facts;

• It’s not a layer 2 issue, cable swapped, switch swapped, link lights ON on the Pi.
  • IP is statically assigned via nmcli, so no dhcp/router issues to consider
  • From CLI (logged in locally, to the host, not within the docker), HassIO host cannot ping local gateway (or beyond), and I cannot ping the Pi on local network.

As i only have local access and no SSH, output of nmcli below is a select few lines i’m hoping may show an issue or that all is well…

#nmcli connection show
HassOS default UUID ethernet eth0
#nmcli connection show "HassOS default"
connection.interface-name: --
802-3-ethernet.port: --
802-3-ethernet.mac-address: --
general.devices: eth0
general.state: activated
general.default: yes
IP4.ADDRESS[1]: 192.168.1.60/24
IP4.GATEWAY: 192.168.1.1
IP4.ROUTE[1]: dst = 192.168.1.0/24, nh = 0.0.0.0, mt = 100
IP4.ROUTE[2]: dst = 0.0.0.0, nh = 192.168.1.1, mt = 100
IP4.DNS: 1.1.1.1

Any advice on how to further troubleshoot this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nasha

Hi all, new to HA. I was trying to set a static IP for my HA which is running in a VB in a Win Laptop. I was following the simple instructions provided here https://github.com/home-assistant/operating-system/blob/39babd53685d352c3f4a6d7d8fabe43e27ccc88d/Documentation/network.md. I think I have messed up something and tried to reset the changes that didn’t go well as-well. Now when I run “nmcli con show” I don’t see “HassOS default” anymore. I see “Wired connection 1”. and I can not browse HA any more. Any help any one? Thanks.