Hassio not seeing GE 12720 Outdoor plug

I’m relatively new to Home Assistant, but (with help from a friend) I’ve been able to get several switches/plugs working great. I just purchased a GE 12720 outdoor switch, but after pairing it with my Aeotech (ZW090 Z-Stick Gen5), hassio still doesn’t ‘see’ the plug (at least I don’t see it in the entity_registry file). I (regrettably) didn’t look at the HA website, but just found out that there are no GE components (or Jasco components, which are the same in this case).

Looking at the forum, it looks like some people have been able to at least get a plug like this working somewhat with HA (running hassio 0.74.2 - yeah, I need to upgrade). Since I’m not much of a Python programmer, does anyone have a suggestion on how I might get this plug connected to HA? Otherwise, I will probably just return it to the seller.

Thanks.

Turns out my problem was that my Z-Wave stick had been removed (to sync with the outdoor switch) and plugged into a different slot on my Raspberry Pi. My friend (after looking at my configuration.yaml file) suggested that I just reboot the Pi (which I did) and the problem was resolved. I have also since upgraded hassio, and things are working well.