Hassio RPI3 Can't read last version error Please hep

Hi,

Im runnig Hassio Home Assistant 0.110.3 on RPI3 and just started seeing error when im not able to get into supervisor or terminal. When i click it on the left panek i get:
Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.
in the logs i get:
Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]

I was able to connect to RPI via ssh and restarted it. After restart nothing changed apart from that im not able to connect to RPI via ssh any more, getting this error:
ssh: connect to host 192.168.86.54 port 22: Connection refused

Im also constantly getting this error:
Can't read last version: 14:28:48 – Hass.io (WARNING) - message first occurred at 3 June 2020, 23:45:04 and shows up 357 times

Just wondering if anyone could kindly point me towards the best way to troubleshoot/fix this, please?

Cheers,
Alex

Also stop and restart controls from UI dont seem to work anymore

Same problem with 2 different instances of hassio. If somebody finds the reason I am interested to know. So far only a hard power cycle seems to work but I am not at the location of these systems.
Did occur already on previous versions and it seems t be related with a long run time without restarts.

Hey, I had the same error and I couldn’t use the restart controls from the UI either.

I tried with a hard reset/pulling the plug on my rpi3, and it seemed to work for a bit.
After that I was able to access the supervisor again.
I had the issue the day after, and it turned out that one of my add-ons, that were running but not used/setup correctly, was causing the repeating issue.

Hope that helps.