Hassio-supervisor unable to pull armhf-homeassistant container

I’m getting

18-09-13 02:54:27 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/armhf-homeassistant tag landingpage.
18-09-13 02:54:27 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [hassio.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/armhf-homeassistant:landingpage → 404 Client Error: Not Found (“manifest for homeassistant/armhf-homeassistant:landingpage not found”).
18-09-13 02:54:27 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.homeassistant] Fails install landingpage, retry after 60sec

over and over again.

I’m trying to install Hass.io on a Cubox-i 4x4 running Armbian 18.04.

What is this “landingpage” tag? Couldn’t this be changed to use the “latest” tag?

Perhaps this is the solution…

BTW The landing page is just the maintenance page when hassio is updating

Thank but I ended up just install Home Assistant directly. Shame because I wanted to use Addons.

install Docker and configure some containers. Add-ons are just docker containers…you can mimic the setup yourself, you just gotta work for it, and you don’t get the menu options

It was also frustating for me. Tried to install hassio on Armbian (BananaPi Pro). Dont know why. Till now, I think it was caused by my exotic (OS and HW) configuration…
If you still wanna use hassio and install it by hassio script
curl -sL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/home-assistant/hassio-build/master/install/hassio_install | bash -s -- -m MY_MACHINE
You could use portainer (but not as hassio addon :wink: ) to get more infos or control…

That’s what I did at first, specifying “armhf” has my machine type but it still gave me the error mentionned in OP.

Ah OK, thought that “qemuarm” is the machine type to go…
Did you try expanding your swap?

No, I gave up on this and went for “Vanilla” Home Assistant install in a Python Virtual Environment.

The SBC I have use has 2GB RAM and 1GB swap. Shouldn’t this have been enough already?

You’re right…this should be enough.