Hassio Tab in the UI - spinning disc and other menu issues, following complete reinstall

Hello All,

I’m not keen on starting new topics, especially when someone else is very likely to have had this issue before! However, after a few hours of searching last night, I still can’t seem to resolve my issue…

Yesterday I started a fresh with my Raspberry Pi 3 using this image to install Hassio…

Before reinstalling, I was using a version from earlier this year (unsure which) and accessing the UI from my Mac using Safari. All of the menus in the UI worked perfectly.

Following the reinstall, Safari on my Mac shows me the UI, but I cannot access the Hassio tab (I get the spinning disc constantly). I also cannot access the Configurator, I get a popup stating “Unable to open ingress connection”. I can see the Configuration menu, but under Integrations it is empty.

Now the interesting part is, I have installed the HA Mobile App and this works perfectly on my iPhone, all menus function and I have been able to install deConz, add devices and see them under Integrations. I can even use the Safari browser on my iPhone and see all of the menus correctly.

It leads me to believe I have an issue on my Mac laptop and Safari rather than the Hassio install on the Rapsberrypi. I have cleared the cache on safari and restarted/rebooted my mac, but I’m no further along with being able to use the UI properly.

Sorry for the long-winded symptoms. I really hope someone (obviously smarter than me) is able to point me in the right direction.

Thanks very much
Berto

I should add that when I go to:
hassio.local:8123/
Using my mac and safari, I get the Overview page of the UI and can see weather information and live data from my devices.