Hassio takes 15 minutes to boot in a fresh installation

Hi guys, I have a problem, I just installed hassio on a ubuntu (lubuntu) with vmware. The installation was fine, without errors, without problems. After waiting about 20 minutes, Hassio’s web interface, started fine. Then I added some plugins like file editor and ssh. After that, I restarted hassio. After about 15 minutes, hassio started without error, but 15 MINUTES? I restart it again, just to see if it takes 15 minutes to boot again. Again, 15 minutes.

After that, I decided to configure hassio on another virtual machine, the prepared hassio (hassos). Once the vmdk is configured (following this https://www.ivobeerens.nl/2019/01/15/install-home-assistant-hass-io-in-vmware-workstation/), and waited the 20 minutes of the download , just entered in the web interface. I decided to not add any add-on. Then I restarted hassio and again, 15 minutes.
I think I have something in my network that hassio is trying to pair, and he cannot, and the timout is like 15 minutes.

Do you guys know what can be the causant of this problem?

Thanks.

Even on my test-HA which runs on a raspberry pi 1, i does not take 15 minutes (rather 8 or 10). And that is about the slowest possible configuration. On my production machine ( an old intel running dietpi) it takes less then a minute.