Using a new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B – 8Gb
Connected to router via ethernet cable and the router supports DHCP
I followed the instructions to write the latest hassos_rpi4-4.10.img to a 64GB A2 SD card
I can’t get past the initial boot which continuously cycles through 5 steps:
- A start job is running for Wait Until Kernal Time Synchronised
- A start job is running for HassOS ZRAM tmp
- A start job is running for HassOS ZRAM swap
- A start job is running for HassOS data resizing
- A start job is running for HassOS ZRAM var
I’ve attached relevant screenshots.
I don’t need a network configuration according to the instructions (happy to use DHCP via ethernet) but also tried with a network config on USB but made no difference.
Pretty sure I followed the instructions correctly, anyone able to advise what I missed?