Hassos will not update

I am using standard hass.IO Installation on Rpi4 too… How update?(

Success. Now, about 11 hours later it worked for me.
Only thing I did was updating the configurator add-on from v. 4.1 to 4.2. But I can’t confirm if it had something to do with this issue (only one line in code has been updated : +export HC_DIRSFIRST="${DIRSFIRST}".
After updating the add-on, I was able to update the system from HassOS 3.5 to 3.7.
Deployment status changed from staging to production.
Solved?

Sometimes webbrowser cache purging do help.

But I have another case. I am trying to update from 2.12 to 3.7. I do have no problem with downloading HassOS image.

As you can see, I do also have info Install HassOS 3.7 success

And after that system is still reported as HassOS 2.12

Try this: Side panel --> hass.io --> System --> Card Hass.io supervisor --> reload

Unfortunatelly do not work.

Also another ‘Update’ do not help.
But I think it did have info about new versions as it reported in logs sucessfull updating. Why there is in ‘Host system’ still info ‘2.12’

hmm …
So which hass.io version do you running?
If you have installed ssh addon you coud ultimately test which OS - version in running (even easier with ssh addon - which you can open in webUI).
On the CLI run command: hassio hassos info

Deleted Browser cache?
Rebooted system?

Hass.io 0.103.5. To be found in “Developer Tools”. HassOS 2.12

Deleted cache, changed 3 browsers…

Did you run this?

Side panel → hass.io → dashboard → SSH server → OPEN WEB UI

Hello all!

same here with hassos 3.9 today…

i have a

error :  unknown error

when i try to update hassos

I have HA 0.104.3 and 3.9 hassos version, supervisor 198

i have this in logs :

Can't fetch versions from https://github.com/home-assistant/hassos/releases/download/3.9/hassos_rpi4-3.9.raucb: Cannot connect to host

I am the only one who have this error please?

It’s quite common, but can’t be pinpointed. I am having similar issues this time, but not only that, but it also won’t load off USB!

thanks for your reply @jamesking,

in fact, i have some trouble yesterday with my DNS server, who is on the AdGuard Addon of HomeAssistant on my Rpi4…

After a quick look, i just reboot my @box and all works good after that…

Greeting Home Assistant enthusiasts.

I’ve 2 instances of HA, one serving my main home and the other is at a holiday house.

I’ve managed to upgrade both to the latest version at the time of writing (0.105.5), however, the holiday house would not initially upgrade as I had not made the required changes to the Netatmo setup in my configuration.yaml file.

I have also been able to upgrade the OS version to 3.11 at my home, but for some reason I just can’t get my holiday house OS to move from 2.12 to 3.11. I’ve even tried upgrading from the command line (ha os upgrade --version=3.11) and whilst this processes and the pi reboots it remains at version 2.12.

Anyone got any other ideas?

home assistant won’t upgrade from 0.103.0 to 0.106.6.

error:

20-03-14 17:16:39 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant to version 0.106.6
20-03-14 17:16:39 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Update image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.103.0 to homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.106.6
20-03-14 17:16:39 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant tag 0.106.6.
20-03-14 17:19:20 ERROR (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.106.6 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.106.6: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.106.6").
20-03-14 17:19:20 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails
1 Like