Hasspbian 1st run

hi!

i dowloaded the hasspbian image flashed it and booted the PI with ethernet attached.
After the first boot, it looks like the setup script does not run. there is no /home/homeassistant hiden conf folder and the web interface does not run.

is there a way for me to run the setup manually ?

ty

here is the log of pip
it looks like if the rasPI dont get an ip fast enough it does not execute it

Downloading/unpacking homeassistant

Getting page https://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/
Could not fetch URL xxx://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/: connection error: (‘Connection aborted.’, gaierror(-2, ‘Name or service not known’))
Will skip URL hxxs://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/ when looking for download links for homeassistant
Getting page httxxps://pypi.python.org/simple/
Could not fetch URL htxxtps://pypi.python.org/simple/: connection error: (‘Connection aborted.’, gaierror(-2, ‘Name or service not known’))
Will skip URL htxxps://pypi.python.org/simple/ when looking for download links for homeassistant
Cannot fetch index base URL httxxps://pypi.python.org/simple/
URLs to search for versions for homeassistant:

• httxxxps://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/
    Getting page hxxtps://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/
    Could not fetch URL xxtps://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/: connection error: (‘Connection aborted.’, gaierror(-2, ‘Name or service not known’))
    Will skip URL xxtps://pypi.python.org/simple/homeassistant/ when looking for download links for homeassistant
    Could not find any downloads that satisfy the requirement homeassistant
    Cleaning up…
    No distributions at all found for homeassistant
    Exception information:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pip/basecommand.py”, line 122, in main
    status = self.run(options, args)
    File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pip/commands/install.py”, line 290, in run
    requirement_set.prepare_files(finder, force_root_egg_info=self.bundle, bundle=self.bundle)
    File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pip/req.py”, line 1178, in prepare_files
    url = finder.find_requirement(req_to_install, upgrade=self.upgrade)
    File “/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.4/site-packages/pip/index.py”, line 277, in find_requirement
    raise DistributionNotFound(‘No distributions at all found for %s’ % req)
    pip.exceptions.DistributionNotFound: No distributions at all found for homeassistant

Have you been connected by wire to internet during boot? All necessary file load acquires during firs boot.

hi!

yes it was connected. I tried to flash the image twice and i get the same error.

Where is located the init script so i can run i manually ?

ty

i found it on GIT
https://github.com/home-assistant/pi-gen/blob/dev/stage3/01-tweaks/files/install_homeassistant.sh

I guess the delay i get from DHCP is the problem. the systemd install script should have something like that, to wait for the network interface to be up before executing

[Unit]
Wants=network-online.target
After=network-online.target