Have 'Assist' be included as a default wake word in the official ESPHome micro wake word model collection?

Update: Resubmitted to ESPHome here → Have ‘Assist’ be included as a default wake word in the official ESPHome micro wake word model collection? · Issue #2923 · esphome/feature-requests · GitHub

Will you please consider including micro wake word model for the word ‘Assist’ (or rather “Hey Assist” and “Okay Assist”) as default or at least optional in the official ESPHome micro wake word model collection?

That is, as add micro wake word models as standard to ESPHome based Home Assistant Voice Satellites:

• Hey Assist.

and

• Okay Assist.

And with “Assist” I am referring to Home Assistant’s Assist for the standard Assist pipeline in Home Assistant:

After all, Home Assistant’s official voice assistant is called “Assistant”, and there are even official logos and branding for that name.

Another idea would be to also include the full “Home Assistant” as optional default wakeword as well, however it does not ring of the tongue as easy and neither for “Hey Home Assistant” and/or “Okay Home Assistant”.

PS: I understand this is still in early development but I do not understand why “Nabu” is the current default wakeword and I hope that it will not be default in the upcoming official Home Assistant Voice Satellite hardware. My reasons for the request is not only that “Assist” is the name for the default voice assistant, but ‘Nabu’ / ‘Nabucasa’ does not have same brand recognition.

Anyway, “Nabu” as in Nabu Casa is also only the official partner to Open Home Foundation and the ESPHome and Home Assistant projects, so it does not make much sense of it being a default. Even on Nabu Casa’s website it says that “Assist” is the official name that the voice assistant, It makes no sence to be with “Nabu” being default in the future.

ESPHome feature requests here please: