Having Problems getting Temperatures of Fibaro Smart Implant

Hello Everyone,

for first im new here in Forum and English is not my native Language, so i apologize strict in the beginning.

I have bought an Fibaro Smart Implant and trying to get this to work with some DS18B20 Temperature Sensors. (Its to get some Pool Temperatures)

I got the Implant to Work, getting some Entities, looks fine. The 2 Switches are useable in Home Assistant and are working fine in the Implant. The inclusion Process made no Mistakes.

But heres the Problem:
Wether the intern Temperatur oft the Implant, nor any connected Sensor works. Its shown as entity and has a Random Temperatur. The Implant mostly got about 30 °C and on or 2 Sensors about 27 °C etc.

I tried already to add and remove the device, reset the device, change the Temperature Sensors and finaly pulled up the data signal of the Sensor with a 4,7k Resistor from the VCC. Nothing helps. Its always the same in Home Assistant. Its shown a Temperature which doesnt move.

So anyone got the Smart Implant to work with temperature Sensors?

The Implant is on Firmware 5.1
Home Assistant is on 2021.06.08
Z-Wave Integration is: Zwave JS

Thanks for ur help :slight_smile:

Same issue here. Anyone got this to work?

Hello,
I have the same problem.
I have two devices. 1. FGBS222 and 2.FGBS001
Both devices don’t show the three DS18B20 that I conected.
It is a pity that there is no documentation to solve this problem, please if anyone can help I appreciate it

1 Like

I have a Fibaro Smart implant that came in yesterday. I powered it up and joined it hoping to use it as a repeater as I was setting up a thermostat in an out building and was having connection issues. Then I tried to set up the implant with some DS18b20’s (HiLetgo) and could not make it work.

I learned that I have to wire things up, remove the implant from the network and add it back. During the joining process it probes the sensors. I started with one, it found it/

Then I powered the implant down, and added three more sensors. The implant didn’t see the new three sensors on power up, I had to remove the implant and add it back to z-wave and then I saw all four.

Old thread but I searched and this was one that didn’t seem to have an answer.