Hayward Omnilogic?

Hello,
I am very interested to participate to the developpement of a gateway for H.A and Omni logic.

You say you are in contact with Hayward. Can you share your contact ? I would like to know if it is possible for Hayward to update the firmware of the heat pump.
I thank your very much !

I recently lost access to my pool and spa lights. I uninstalled and reinstalled the Omnilogic integration, but all of my pool light entities are still missing. Did something change recently that would make those go away?

what version of HA?

I just installed 2021.6.5 tonight but was on 2021.6.3 when I noticed the lights missing.

I meant the custom component?

See my next post, idiocy rules as a result of wine consumption.

How do I find the custom component version #? I looked in the omnilogic/manifest.json file in my custom_components directory, but did not see a version.

I just reinstalled it from the integration on HA today (to try to get my light entities back) if that helps.

Go to HACS and update it, there should be a version in manifest.json. Its in github.

Sorry I am talking rubbish, confusing this thread with another. This is built in to HA and, well, just ignore me.

No worries! Thanks for trying!

Just got an Omnilogic panel and the HA integration is great, but should I be seeing switches for the pool and spa light, or is that not supported yet? They work fine in the Hayward phone app. I don’t know if they are relay-based.

Any chance we can get a virtual sensor added to the integration to give connection status to the panel? Right now there’s no way of telling if the pool is running/powered in the case of something like a GFCI trip.

We are still waiting for the switch platform to be merged into HA - still sitting open for review. Once that’s done we also have the heater ready to go as well. Just a matter of it getting merged into a future version of the core.

Hi @djtimca do you know if this has been merged yet? Would love to see the ability to control the lights in the October release! :slight_smile: even though we will be closing it up soon - would love to get an automation to turn on the lights at sunset for the last couple of weeks!

1 Like

We’re still waiting unfortunately.

1 Like

Thank you guys for keeping this active! Can’t wait to get the functionality!!!
Cheers,
jwb

1 Like

Is there anything we (as users of this integration) can do to help expedite the process? Somewhere we can post a request, or someone who we can contact directly?

Checking in here to see if there is an update on progress. I am nearing the completion of a new pool build, and I am super excited to be able to tie the Omnilogic into HA. Thanks for all of the work done to this point. Let me know if there is any way I can help (tester?).

It looks like this has gone stale several times. Not because of the devs, but because the HA core owners are not pushing it through. I wish I knew how we could get some eyes on it…

It has eyes on it, there was a request from frenck yesterday.

1 Like

Is in my court now… just need to find the time to rebase it and push it back up. Hopfully in the next couple days… just swamped right now!

@djtimca Do you know if OmniLogic’s API has an option to sync lighting? I don’t know if anyone else has this problem, but my stupid ColorLogic lights get out of sync once every week or two. To fix it I have to open the app to resync it. Just thinking it would be cool to just automate it so it resync each evening before setting the light color.