Hello i keep getting this error when i want to install and access the HA app:

[supervisor.jobs] ‘Updater.fetch_data’ blocked from execution, no supervisor internet connection
[supervisor.homeassistant.core] Error on Home Assistant installation. Retry in 30sec
Other logs that i am getting it:

[supervisor.utils.whoami] whoami service failed with ssl verification: cannot connect to host services.home-assistant.io:443 ssl:true [sslcertverificationerror: (1, ‘[ssl: certificate_verify_failed] certificate verify failed: certificate is not yet valid (_ssl.c:1006)’)]
CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.core] Fatal error happening on load Task : cannot access local variable ‘data’ where it is not associated with a value

Can you help me?

This indicate a network setup issue.
What hardware are you running on and how is it set up?
Are you using a VM?

This indicate an issue with the time/date.
If you are using a Raspberry Pi or similar, then this is probably due to not being able to access a time server on the internet.
If you are on other hardware, then check your time/date settings.

i am on the raspberry pi 4,and how can i solve it?

Hos is your firewall/router configured?
Does it block any outgoing traffic?

Is your date/time wrong?

The error ocured on the office router,i just tried at home and it worked,but my question now is if i can use my hotspot instead of my office router(the project that i am working on would be running at the office and i need there to have a way to work throuh)

The limitation is in your network.
It has nothing to do with HA as such.
Try it and if it works, it works.
If it does not work, then you will have to look at the network/router/firewall configuration or ask the person in charge of that.