HELP! I just bought HA green and it doesn't workg

Hi everyone.
I’m Italian, I have a router from the Wind telephone company, it’s called Home&Life hub.
I connected the HA green to the LAN and the LEDs work correctly. I assigned a static IP to the HA and opened port 8123.
Despite this, I cannot connect with either my cell phone or my computer connected to the same wi-fi.
The same error message is reported: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.
Please help me.

Did you try looking at the router or using a tool like Advanced IP Scanner to be sure your HA Green is on the network?

If you connected it to the lan before assigning a static IP, it got a dynamic IP first. If you then assign a different IP in the router, that won’t become active immediately. HA is probably on the previous IP. Have you tries rebooting HA since? You can see what IP it is on if you connect a monitor to the HA green.

Did you assign that static IP in your router?
Also, you don’t need to open a port for a device on your LAN (own network).
Probably, as my fellow HA users are saying: your HA might be still on the old, dynamic, address received by DHCP.

A simple way to check is to ping the IP address and if you are not sure, unplug/plug the network cable to determine you are looking at the right device/IP address.
On windows you can use “ping [IP address] -t” to get a continuous ping while checking things.

Yes is on the network, i can see it in the router

And you pinged it? Did you get any response?