Help needed: Cec command On/Off Button for Pioneer vsx920 including switch to correct input on OSMC

Hello Everybody! My first post, :wink:
My Idea:

I want to start my Receiver via Amazon Echo and switch it to the channel the echo is connected to (CD).
My Receiver (Pioneer VSX920) cannot be started via network, therefore I thought to start it via hdmi-cec.

As cec is allready running on osmc I did not want to mess around with installing it again in virtualenv.
I tried first to symlink the osmc cec to the virtualenv:
ln -s /usr/osmc/lib/python2.7/site-packages/cec /srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages

17-02-20 18:42:28 ERROR (Thread-5) [braviarc.braviarc] [W] Exception: HTTPConnectionPool(host='192.168.1.111', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /sony/accessControl (Caused by NewConnectionError('<requests.packages.urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x75de81d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 113] No route to host',))
17-02-20 18:42:48 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.bootstrap] Error during setup of component hdmi_cec
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/bootstrap.py", line 152, in _async_setup_component
    None, component.setup, hass, config)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 388, in __iter__
    yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py", line 286, in _wakeup
    value = future.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 277, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 54, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/hdmi_cec.py", line 190, in setup
    adapter = CecAdapter(name=display_name, activate_source=False)
  File "/home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/deps/pycec/cec.py", line 20, in __init__
    import cec
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/cec/__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
    _cec = swig_import_helper()
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/cec/__init__.py", line 24, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_cec', fp, pathname, description)
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/imp.py", line 243, in load_module
    return load_dynamic(name, filename, file)
ImportError: dynamic module does not define init function (PyInit__cec)
17-02-20 18:42:48 WARNING (Thread-5) [homeassistant.components.emulated_hue] When targetting Google Home, listening port has to be port 80

This did not work though, probably, because of the different Python versions?!?
Next I tried to follow this tutorial to use ssh commands to cec of osmc:

But here I fail to trigger the ssh command probably because I fail to setup osmc/password correctly.
Thank you in advance!

Cheers Mat

My Setup
Pioneer VSX920 Receiver connected to:
Sony Bravia TV (setup works with HASS)
PS4
Raspberry PI 2 OSMC with Hyperion and HASS running in parallel
Panasonic All System (Would love to integrate but no Linux APK)
Amazon Echo Dot (Works nicely with emulated Hue, Hyperion and Bravia TV)