Help needed for e2e home light setup

Hello folks !
Since this is my first post I wanted to start with thanking everyone creating and contributing to Hass.

I would assume that my problem is standard, but I’ve failed to find good solutions that meet my needs, hence seeking explicit help here.
I just want to make lights in my home dimmable and controllable physically (wall switches) and remotely. I want everything to work seemlessly.
My setup:

1. I live in Poland - relevant for equipement availablity (z-wave frequency; wall sockets are rounded)
  2. I mostly have double switches
  3. I have 20+ GU10 sockets and ~20 E27 sockets
  4. Some bulbs needs to stay (are non dimmable and not remotely controllable)
  5. LED stripes need to stay (they are connected to 12V DC and dimmable)
  6. I have neutral available in my wall sockets
  7. I have Hass installed already, z-wave controller

My requirements (from most important to least important)

1. Physical control needs to work
  2. Physical switches need to be consistent (i.e. I don’t want switch A for one purpose and switch B for another)
  3. No drilling in walls or stuff hanging around
  4. Remote control for all light functionallity available via Hass (in particular I can setup automations that will turn on/off, dim lights)
  5. Ability to dimm lights via physical switch (e.g. via such switch https://goo.gl/113Seg)
  6. Good availablity of replecement equipement
  7. Ability to control light tempreture remotly
  8. Reasonable long term maitenence cost
  9. Local on-off works without Hass
  10. Local dimming works without Hass
  11. Reasonable setup cost

I find first 6 points a must. From reading so far I’m not sure what is the most standard option for this.
The uncertaintny comes from following dilemas:

1. Should I target individually remotely controllable lights (z-wave bulbs are expensive; Ikea has cheap ones but on Zigbee) or not (e.g. Ikea dimable lights are very cheap)
  2. Should I target dedicated switch for remote control (I’ve tried TKB TZ36D - it looks nice and seems to somewhat works) or generic double shutter switch with remote control devices stuffed in wall socket (e.g. Fibaro Dimmers/Switches)

I’m leaning towards IKEA wireless bulbs, but it is not clear to me how to control them physically via wall switch. I was not able to find a zigbee double shutter switch (unfortunately, Xioami wall switch does not fit my wall socket) and I’m not familiar with this technology yet (whether I can do association groups like in Zigbee and whether Hass is nicely integrated to proxy wall switch touches).
I’ve played with TKB TZ36D and it seems to work well for Z-wave remote control and association. The issue here is I’m not sure how to make it interoperable with non Z-wave bulbs (and even for Z-wave, max group size is 5 which is too few). In particular, the switch does not offer a entity that would let me read current level of the button press, however if associated with Fibaro RGB then I can control LED stripe nicely. I guess some sort of virtual z-wave device that would capture signals from switch and proxy them to Zigbee bulbs (via automation) would work, but I’m not sure how to do such thing (worst case I get Fibaro RGB, associate it and read brigtness attribute to proxy the signal).

Am I overengineering this ? I assume so - please help :slight_smile:
Thanks !