I’m not sure if this is allowed—if not, please delete:
I am looking for someone to handle the programming for my projects involving Home Assistant, scripts, and displays. I simply lack the time to dedicate myself to all of this on an ongoing basis. The projects involve small-scale building automation or mobile applications, typically utilizing Shelly devices, Home Assistant Green/Yellow, and energy systems from brands like Bluetti, Renogy, or others.
Naturally, this would be a paid arrangement.
Hi Martin,
You should say a little more about project and what you want ![]()
Where are you located ? as it has an influence on products, more details on what you want to build, and what you plan to do on your side !
Vincèn
Hi, I’d be interested in discussing this.
I work extensively with Home Assistant and building automation — HAOS, MQTT, Shelly/IoT devices, dashboards, automations, monitoring, backups, networking, Modbus/RS485 and energy-related integrations. I generally design systems to remain local and functional even when cloud services or individual integrations are unavailable.
I’m also comfortable with more infrastructure-heavy setups using x86 mini PCs/Proxmox when Green/Yellow is too limited for a project.
Your mix of small building automation, displays and energy systems sounds interesting. Could you share one or two examples of the kind of work you currently need help with?