Help: New to HA - existing Enocean (Eltako) Configuration

Hello @ all,

I‘ be already read a lot about HA and Enocean but didn’t really get it so far.
My situation is the following: We bought a house with an Eltako System which was already configurated (up to 80% I would say). But only the normal switches (cable) - means nothing Automatisation stuff or something like that. The systems contains FAm 14, a lot of FTS14EM, FsR14-2/4 , FSb14, FUD 14 and also Motion detector (brand : finder) which control some of the lights from the FSR14.
I know how I can programm manual switches for the FsR14 and so on.
But I would like to have a functional system with Home Assistent. I also would like to change the settings of the motion detector. Here I must admit that I even couldn’t really get how it is configurated in detail. So my question is:
Can I use the USB 300 an read the existing configuration of all existing Functions, so that I just have to assign IDs and then could change the configuration as I would like to have it ?
Means to change the way how the motion detector controls some lights and to ad virtual switches for automatisation.

Thank you so far.

Any feedback?

EnOcean seems to be HA’s ugly stepchild.

There´s a silver line on the horizon, though:

HA_enoceanmqtt

It´s work in progress, abd Eltako support is somewhat sketchy, but if you’re willing to do some testing …

Did you checked out already the following information?

These guys are amazing and have build a custom Eltako integration for Home Assistant. This component is working great at my home project to control my lights using the Eltako FUD14.