Help Newbie node-red / Custom google home alarms

Hello community pretty new to home assistant here,
I am running home assistant on docker container on my server.

Need some help and advice on how to run node red with homeassistant (to make custom automation which are much much more GUI friendly).

The thing is most youtube and other places show installation of node red using add on only, and I have not much clue what so ever how to integrate it to my home assistant as I am running it with docker.

I was able to run this command

docker run -it -p 1880:1880 -v node_red_data:/data --name mynodered nodered/node-red

which is supposed to run a docker container for node red. (and yes this does open up the 1880 to node red interface, but then I have no clue how to integrate it with home assistant after that, (as I think they are not connected ?? or I might be wrong).

Would appreciate your help. (also if you got some other idea as to how we can set a custom media alarms using home assistant calender event to a google home speaker (supposed to increase volume, then play a specific mp3 music file stored locally on server, then stop that alarm music and keep doing whatever it was doing earlier (like continue playing news or whatever))

Thanks

https://zachowj.github.io/node-red-contrib-home-assistant-websocket/guide/

i think I did that all, but it doesnt connect home assistant to node red (and vice versa) as in I dont see any home assistant entities in node red url

Did you try these 2 steps?