HELP please, integrations broken

Hi,
Need help please. I would be grateful if someone can help. I took me month to setup everything and I’ve got a lot of issues.

My Home Assistant installed on a raspberry, core version 2024.3.1 was working perfectly this morning. Suddently many integrations failed to start. It seems it happened after I made a rest query in the template part of the developper tool. This query took like 15 seconds to run. But I did it a few times yesterday and no problem so I don’t think the issue comes from there.
I made a restore to a backup I made this morning (HA was working fine) and also a restore to a backup I made on yesterday and the issue is still there.
Integrations that fail to start :
Broadlink
Denon AVR Network Receivers (weird because now this one failed to setup but was ok the last time a restarted to make the restore)
Pi-hole
Zigbee Home Automation
Tapo: Cameras Control

I disabled some of them and restarted but the issue is still there.

After a reboot I find this in the log :
(remark : I find in the log : File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py”
But I connected via SSH and there is no “homeassistant” folder under “/usr/src/”)

2024-03-20 00:03:37.489 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.sensor] Setup of sensor platform systemmonitor is taking over 10 seconds.

2024-03-20 00:03:37.934 WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.helpers.frame] Detected that custom integration 'hacs' accesses hass.components.frontend. This is deprecated and will stop working in Home Assistant 2024.9, it should be updated to import functions used from frontend directly at custom_components/hacs/frontend.py, line 68: hass.components.frontend.async_register_built_in_panel(, please create a bug report at https://github.com/hacs/integration/issues

2024-03-20 00:03:43.118 WARNING (SyncWorker_6) [homeassistant.helpers.service] Unable to find services.yaml for the xiaomi_vacuum integration

2024-03-20 00:03:47.589 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Error setting up entry TI CC2531 USB CDC, s/n: __0X00124B001CCC2E5D - Texas Instruments for zha

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 504, in async_setup

result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/components/zha/__init__.py", line 215, in async_setup_entry

await hass.config_entries.async_forward_entry_setups(config_entry, PLATFORMS)

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 1741, in async_forward_entry_setups

await asyncio.gather(

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 1762, in async_forward_entry_setup

result = await async_setup_component(self.hass, domain, self._hass_config)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/setup.py", line 152, in async_setup_component

return await existing_setup_future

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ValueError: Invalid domain wake_on_lan.send_magic_packet

Thanks a lot.
Good day.
Jo

i wonder if you somehow corrupted one of ha’s system files. in which case restoring from backups won’t help you… since it backs up your data, not the platform itself. is that possible? if so, the most expedient thing would be to reinstall the homeassistant from scratch (which fortunately is rather quick) then restore your backup (congrats on having a recent backup!) from there. and if you’ve got it on a pi with everything running on an sd card, then you can even use a clean sd card and not jeapordize anything you’ve got on your current install…

Check your wake on lan service

Hi guys.

First thank you very much for your help.
It is for sure a good practice to make backups. Not only I do but I also have a scheduled task on my NAS that copies all the snapshots + the config folder on the NAS :wink:

Now, as suggested, I reinstalled a fresh OS on my SSD and restored the last backup.
The problem is still there :frowning:
I can’t explain how after a reinstall and a restore of a backup when I had no problems it doesn’t solve the problem. This is weird.
The only thing my brain tells me now is that it could be an hardware issue but I really don’t think it could be.

I forgot to say that before reinstalling the OS, I also did this :

• I removed my zigbee usb stick → same problem
  • I deleted the database file “home-assistant_v2.db” → same problem

Have a nice day and thank you again for your kind help.

Jo

Hi,
Finished by a new fresh install and restoring one thing after an another. Not everything is working now but it’s 90% ok.
I have no idea what caused my problem and why it is working now.

But thanks to you both :slight_smile:

wow, that’s super confusing. you said it’s 90% ok? that 10% is about something else, not this issue?

quite baffling, but i’m glad you got it working!