Help w/ creating automation

I’d like to set up a lights routine that relies on the Sun’s relative position to the horizon to determine what brightness and colour to have the bedroom lights on.

So it would look something alike to this:

AM: wake-up routine, blue light on @ sunrise 10% brightness increasing to 100% blue or white over the course of 20 to 30 minutes.

Daytime: If I ask google/alexa/HA to turn on the bedroom lights I want them to be 100% bright and white only.

PM: red 100% brightness reducing down to 10% over the course of a couple of hours. If they’re turned up through the night (e.g. potty run) then remain at 10% brightness/red.

I have looked through the automations but can’t find anything about choosing colours and am not yet well versed nor confident enough to begin tinkering with code directly aside from configuration.yaml (and even that I am struggling with atm lol).

So - any and all suggestions welcomed…

ps - it’s a Govee LED strip and I replaced the controller with a generic wifi box so it could integrate with google & alexa, which works flawlessly to date.

Ultimately, I’d like to be able to use my SwitchBot motion sensor as a trigger for the lights - but that’s getting a little ahead of myself right this moment…