Help with basics to connect to Lutron Ra 3

I got my Home Assistant setup today with my primary goal to augment my Lutron Radio Ra 3 setup. I got stuck pretty early in the process when the Home Assistant integration says “To pair with [Lutron Ra 3 bridge], after submitting this form, press the black button on the back of the bridge.”

There is no black button on the back of the Lutron bridge. I tried pressing the button the on the back of the Home Assistant bridge, but that didn’t seem to help. Then I saw
@heffneil posted that they found the black button “inside the unit behind the cover”, so I removed the cover from my Lutron bridge, and there is no black button.

Question 1: What black button is the Home Assistant instruction referring to? If it’s on the Radio Ra 3 bridge, where will I find it?

Question 2: The Home Assistant Lutron Caseta page says I need to “log in to your Lutron account and generate a certificate that allows Home Assistant to connect to your bridge.” Do I need to have completed the four hour Lutron certification program to access this?

I figured out that the pairing button on the Lutron Ra 3 is not a “black button on the back of the bridge.” Rather, it is a button that looks like an indicator light on the top of the Lutron Ra 3 bridge with the word “Program” next to it.